Updates 2020: Rising Demand for Better Food Quality Is Expected to Boost the Growth of the Global Fruit & Vegetable Cleaners Market During the Forecast Period
Global Fruit & Vegetable Cleaners Market: Key Highlights
- The Global Fruit & Vegetable Cleaners Market is estimated to reach USD 324.2 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 9.2% during the review period
- The global fruit & vegetable cleaners market is segmented by into product type, type, distribution channel, category, and application.
- Based on basis of stage, of product type, the market is bifurcated into liquid & spray, wipes, water-dissolvable tablets and powders
- On the bases of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for the major market share with the rising health awareness among consumers as well as the growing in income levels of consumers in these regions.
- Top players that account for the major share include Dabur, ITC Ltd, Jwala Techno Engineering Private Limited., KENT RO Systems Ltd., Marico and among others
Global Fruit & Vegetable Cleaners Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been rising of living standards, people have higher demand for food safety. As the various people select food purifiers to purify pesticide residues in food. These is also excepted to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- The strict government rules for developing new hygiene standards in the food sector as well as the high cleanliness standards is projected to fuel the growth of the food & vegetable cleaners market.
- Further, rising demand for food purifier in hotels and restaurant industry is create a significant opportunities growth of the market.
- However, high cost is hindering the growth of the market.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/fruit-vegetable-cleaners-market-sample-pdf/
Global Fruit & Vegetable Cleaners Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
- North America region is further divided in to the US, Canada and Mexico. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share.
- In this region, the US is being the higher contributing as it has various key global players offering fruit and vegetable cleaner, the region is projected to have significant growth opportunities through growth and development of the product launches in the forecast period.
- On 2019, as per the USDA Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS), the value of the US fresh fruit and vegetable exports reaches more than USD 6.5 billion.
- The growing awareness about food cleaner this region is further influencing the growth of the market.
- Asia Pacific
- Asia-Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- Asia Pacific region is witnessed to gain maximum share owing to the rapid pace of urbanization as well as the increasing concerns for food safety.
- The countries such as India and China are of the major countries with agricultural land. Rising awareness of the fruit and vegetable cleaners among consumers of these developing countries is lead to boost the market growth.
- The rapid industrialization coupled with the economic growth in these regions will also growing adoption of fruit and vegetable cleaners market in the region.
Global Fruit & Vegetable Cleaners Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include Dabur, ITC Ltd, Jwala Techno Engineering Private Limited., KENT RO Systems Ltd, Marico, Nykaa E-Retail Pvt. Ltd, Procter & Gamble Co, Qraa. and among others.
Global Fruit & Vegetable Cleaners Market: Key Developments
- On 2020, the Marico Limited has launched Veggie Clean which helps wash germs off your fruits and vegetables.
- On May 2020, ITC launched Nimwash, a vegetable and fruit wash.
- On 2020, Kent has also launch the fruit and vegetable cleaner.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020