Updated News:Talc Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
Global Talc Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Talc Market by Deposit Type (Talc Carbonate, Talc Chlorite), by End-Use Industry (Plastics, Pulp & Paper, Ceramics, Paints & Coatings, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Food), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Talc market is estimated to reach USD 3.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.0% during the review period.
- Talc is a metamorphic mineral and occurs due to metamorphism of magnesium minerals such as olivine, amphibole, serpentine and pyroxene in presence of water and carbon dioxide
- It is a tri-octahedral layered mineral and has a similar structure to that of pyrophyllite
- Talc is a hydrated magnesium silicate and one of the softest rock in the world
- It is a widely used chemical in the various industrial application due to resistance of heat, electricity, and acid, oil, and grease adsorption
- Talc is used extensively in the commercial application, due to its luster, softness, purity, fragrance retention, softness and whiteness properties
Global Talc Market: Key Market Dynamics
- increasing demand for talc from paints & coating industry is expected to drive the market during the forecasted period
- Growing automotive refinish market and flourishing OEM components market for the automotive industry is also expected to drive the growth of the talc market across the globe
- The growing population and increasing disposable income of the middle-class population of emerging economies have led to the increased demand for various types of consumer products, such as cosmetics, ceramics, automotive plastic parts, and pharmaceuticals, which is, in turn, driving the growth of the talc market
- The expanding manufacturing and services sectors in emerging economies are the factors fueling the growth of the talc market.
- However, availability of the substitutes remain a major restraining factor for the growth of the talc market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/talc-market-sample-pdf/
Global Talc Market: Regional Overview
Asia-Pacific is expected to account for the largest share in the global talc market, due to the growing demand for countries such as China, India, and Japan. In the last few years, the growing manufacturing and infrastructural expansion have boosted the demand for the talc in the Asia-Pacific region. Due to having cheap production facilities, the region has a huge presence of the chemical and mineral manufacturers. These factors, in turn, are expected to drive the demand for talc in the Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period.
North America and Europe are other regions with a substantial market share of the talc. Europe is a potential region to showcase high product demand during the forecasted period due to escalating growth in automotive and household industry in the region.
Global Talc Market: Key Players Overview
Imerys is a France–based company engaged in providing the mineral-based specialty solutions for industry. The company operates through two business segments namely performance minerals and high-temperature materials and solutions. Performance Minerals provides additives for paints and coatings, components for technical and conventional ceramics, additives for plastics and polymers, fillers and coatings for printing and writing paper, as well as board and packaging, filtration agents for liquid foodstuffs and blood plasma, specialty graphite for mobile energy and precision. High-Temperature Materials and Solutions offers refractory minerals and solutions for high-temperature industrial processes, bentonite for foundry molds, corundum powders for abrasives and high-performance binders for floor screeds. The company has 16,300 employees in 230 industrial sites across 50 countries globally.
- ELEMENTIS PLC:
ELEMENTIS PLC is a UK-based specialty chemicals company. The company operates through five business segments: personal care, coatings, talc, chromium, and energy. Through the talc segment, the company produces and supply the talc for use in plastic, coatings, technical ceramic and paper sector. The company has over 1,600 employees across 30 countries globally. In October 2018, ELEMENTIS PLC has acquired Mondo Minerals Holding B.V. (Netherlands), one of the leading active producer of talc products globally. Its main brands are Finntalc, Plustalc, Microtalc and MONDANA.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020