Updated News:Increasing Demand in The Healthcare Industry Is Expected to Boost the Growth of the Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market During the Forecast Period
Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Key Highlights
- The global UV Disinfection Equipment Market is estimated to reach USD 6210.21 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 12.3% during the review period
- The global UV disinfection equipment market is segmented by into component, power rating, deployment mode, application, and end-user.
- Based on basis of stage, the market is sub-segmented into UV lamps, ballasts/controller units, quartz sleeves, reactor chambers and others.
- On the bases of the region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia-Pacific accounted for the major market share, as the countries in the region are investing heavily in start-ups to boost the products that can be used to combat COVID-19.
- Top players that account for the major share include Halma plc, Kuraray Co Ltd, LIT Company, Trojan Technologies, UVO3, Xylem, and among others.
Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been increasing demand in the healthcare industry for the development of UV disinfection equipment. This result to reduce the transmission of corona virus by avoiding the manual cleaning practices.
- The rising advancement in technology is also lead to enhance UV disinfection equipment market growth.
- Further, growing usage of reclaimed water in landscape irrigation is create a significant growth of the market.
- However, cost of conventional disinfectants is less compared to UV Lights are hindering the growth of the market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/uv-disinfection-equipment-market-sample-pdf/
Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
- North America region is further divided in to US, Canada and Mexico. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share.
- In the region, the companies is majorly focusing on R&D activities to get down the price of UV disinfection equipment and the time of contact.
- The region countries such as United States has been accounts for the highest share in the growth of UV disinfection market, with the supporting government policies, as well as the initiatives taken by the government for citizens, to provide safe drinking water.
- For example, the rising concerns for the safe drinking water in the various developing nations as well as the growing demand for UVC lamps for air treatment and surface disinfection in this Covid-19 pandemic, create a major opportunities for market growth in the region.
- The rising demand for UV extensive technology in several end-user in this region is further influencing the growth of the market.
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate with growing industries in this region is one of the major drivers for the UV disinfection system.
- The demand for UV disinfection system in the region, is growing with the rising need in various sectors that includes manufacturing, healthcare, water treatment plants and food and beverage.
- For example, the Icar-Ciphet has developed an ultraviolet-C disinfection system (UViC), which can help to sterilize daily-use products.
Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include ATLANTIUM TECHNOLOGIES LTD., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Halma plc, Kuraray Co Ltd, LIT Company, Trojan Technologies, UVO3 and Xylem and among others.
Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Key Developments
- On July 2017, Xylem has selected to provide advanced UV disinfection technology to support first UV drinking water treatment application in Florida.
- On September 2019, Kuraray Co., Ltd has acquired Calgon Carbon Corporation (US) as well as come into the UV disinfection equipment market. Hence, the UV disinfection equipment which offers by the company find applications in ballast water treatment, municipal water treatment, and environmental water treatment
- On 2019, Halma plc it was ranked as one of Britain’s most admired companies in by Management Today. The company is a global group of companies which majorly focus on life saving technologies.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020