Updated News: Food Thickeners Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
Global Food Thickeners Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Food Thickeners Market by Type (Starch, Hydrocolloid and Protein), by Source (Plant, Animal and Microbial), by application (Beverages, Bakery Products, Dairy Products, Frozen Food, Sauces & Soups, Confectioneries and Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global food thickeners market is estimated to reach USD 19.9 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.7% within the forecast period.
- Food thickeners can be referred to as the substance used for increasing viscosity of the liquid compositing without changing smell, taste and flavor of the food product
- In addition to this, it also improves the suspension of other ingredients, which promotes stability of the product
- Due to this, it is extensively used across food and beverage sector for preparation of jams, jellies, soups, sauces, dips, dairy products, baked goods and others
Global Food Thickeners Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increased demand of the processed food products owing to changing lifestyle, rise in disposable income and higher preference to easy to cook products, is driving the market growth
- Rise in adoption of food thickeners across dietary supplement owing to health conscious population across the globe
- Regulation imposed on amount of thickeners usage coupled with high cost associated to research and development hampers the market growth
- Upsurge in demand for the plant based food thickeners owing to rising vegan population is acting as growth window for the food thickener market
- Allergies to certain thickeners is acting as challenge to the food thickener market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/food-thickeners-market-sample-pdf/
Global Food Thickeners Market: Regional Overview
- North America
The demand for food thickeners in North America is growing due to upsurge in the demand for packaged and processed food products. Increase in demand for convenience food owing to busier work life, higher tendency to depend on packaged and on-the-go drinks and juices, triggers the demand for food thickeners for offering better texture and higher shelf life to the packaged products. Rapidly growing demand for confectioneries, such as jam, jellies, and chocolates, pushes the market growth, expanding retail channels within the region, boosts the demand for the processed food, which in turn, drives the food thickeners market.
In Asia-Pacific, the market is expected to gain huge demand owing to higher demand for health and dietary supplements by the large pool of the health conscious population. Increasing demand for bakery products and frozen items, in the region further expands the demand for food thickeners. Growing population, fast paced lifestyle, rise in working women, higher disposable income and shifting preference towards packaged products, further drives the market growth.
Global Food Thickeners Market: Key Players Overview
With global headquarters in United States, ADM or Archer-Daniels-Midland Company is the food and manufacturing company. The company was established in the 1923 and offers natural flavors and colors, health and nutrition products, vegetable oil, corn sweeteners, flour, animal feed, and biofuels. It operates through four major business segment: Origination, Oilseeds, Carbohydrate Solutions, and Nutrition. The company offers emulsifiers and thickeners in the form of starches including Sorghum Flour, Wheat & Corn Starch and Tapioca Starch. The product range includes, Aytex P Food Powder Wheat Starch, Paygel 290 Pregelatinized Food Powder Wheat Starch, Whetstar 4 Food Powder Wheat Starch, Harvest Pearl sorghum flour and tapioca starch among others.
- Cargill, Incorporated:
Cargill, Incorporated, a US based food corporation with strong global reach through its supply chain and exclusive product portfolio. Key business lines includes food ingredients and bio-industrial, animal nutrition, protein, agricultural supply chain and metals and shipping. The company offers Hydrocolloids including Xanthan gum, scleroglucan, carrageenans and pectins, which are either sourced from plants and seaweeds or synthesized from microbial synthesis.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020