Updated News: Dairy Testing Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
Global Dairy Testing Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Dairy Testing Market by Type (Safety Testing, Quality Testing), by Technology (HPLC-based, LC-MS/MS-based, Immunoassay-based, Others), by Product (Milk & Milk Powder, Cheese, Butter & Spreads, Infant food, Ice Creams & Desserts, Yogurt, Others), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global dairy testing market is estimated to reach USD 7.5 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.4% during the review period.
- Milk and milk products are easily susceptible to deterioration owing to the biochemical instability causing contamination and souring with sanitizing agents may cause abnormal appearance in the milk
- To ensure the dairy products manufactured are of good quality, various safety and quality test are conducted during its manufacturing process
- Some of the benefits offered by dairy testing are improving production efficiency, extend shelf life, decrease in hold time, and others
Global Dairy Testing Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing incidence of pathogens contamination in dairy foods has expected to drive the growth of the dairy testing market during the forecasted period. Moreover, the globalization of dairy trade has anticipated driving the market growth.
- Improper enforcement of regulatory laws & supporting infrastructure in developing economies is anticipated to hinder the growth of the dairy testing market
- Lack of harmonization of food safety standards may pose a major challenge towards the growth of the market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/dairy-testing-market-sample-pdf/
Global Dairy Testing Market: Regional Overview
Europe is expected to dominate in the dairy testing market owing to stringency of food and safety regulations and laws penetrating to nutritional content and labelling. For instance, according to the Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI), Regulation (EU) No 1308/2013, defines sales description which must be used for drinking milk, which is intended for delivery to the consumers without further processing. Moreover, the European Union dairy sectors is the second largest sector in the region. According to the European Union, in 2017 around 156 tons of cow’s milk was delivered in around 12,000 dairy processing plants in the region.
The Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing region in the dairy testing market during the forecasted period. This is attributed to the presence of major dairy-producing countries such as India, China, Australia & New Zealand are becoming conscious of food safety and are instigating regulations for their testing. The growing food safety issues reported in China have compelled the authorities to take action for ensuring food safety. The Chinese dairy sector has been remarkable in setting a broader safety consciousness by utilizing molecular methods that are reliable and effective.
Global Dairy Testing Market: Key Players Overview
- SGS SA:
SGS SA is a Switzerland based company engaged in providing specialized solutions for various industries. The company operates through four business segments including inspection, testing, certification, and verification. SGS SA has more than 2,600 offices and laboratories located across the globe. The company operates in North America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Eurofins Scientific:
Eurofins Scientific is a Europe-based company engaged in providing testing and support services to the environment, food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic products. The company has a strong global in over 50 countries with more than 900 independent companies and over 800 laboratories. Eurofins Scientific offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone:+1 (720) 306 9020