Updated News:Clear Aligners Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
Global Clear Aligners Market: Key Highlights
- The Global Clear Aligners Market is estimated to reach USD 8,761.77 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 18.63% during the review period
- The global clear aligners market is segmented by type, age, distribution channel, and physician
- Based on age the market is segmented by teenagers and adults. Teenager emerged as the fastest-growing segment, exhibiting growth at the CAGR of 20.70% between the study period
- On the bases of the region, the market is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Americas accounted for 43.39% of the total market share, which was valued at USD 1,265.25 Million in 2019 owing to the presence of major manufacturers, increasing adoption of technological advancement, and rise in prevalence of malocclusion
- Top players that account for the major share include Align Technology, Inc, 3M, Ormco Corporation, and Institut Straumann AG and among others
Global Clear Aligners Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Clear aligners are majorly being used for the treatment of malocclusions. The increasing prevalence of malocclusions is fueling the growth of the market
- Increasing use of 3D printing for the production of clear aligners is influencing new players to enter the market and simultaneously boosting the production of existing players
- Further, the rising urge for customized aligners is affecting the growth of the market positively
- However, limitations of clear aligners are hindering the growth of the market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/clear-aligners-market-sample-pdf/
Global Clear Aligners Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
- North America region is further divided into US, Canada. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share.
- The US is one of the major producers of clear aligners and accounts for the largest share globally.
- Increasing technological advancement has played a major role in developing a large market share. For example, in February 2020 3D predict a US-based company launched clear aligners designed on artificial intelligence (AI) technology. According to the company, this technology will lower the number of corrections by 50% and a reduction of 30% in chair time in clinics
- According to a survey conducted by the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III), in the US approximately 20% of the population have malocclusion annually
- Rising health expenditure per person and awareness among the orthodontist & patients is further influencing the growth of the market
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate owing to the rising prevalence of the dental disease, increasing urge for clear aligners in developing countries, growing funding by key players, raise awareness of clear aligners in the region, and others
- Align technology conducted a consumer campaign to increase the awareness of its product in India
- In April 2020, byte a US-based company announces its expansion in Australia
- In March 2020, 3M conduct a workshop for increasing awareness among the specialists and expand the reach among the end-users
Global Clear Aligners Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include 3M, Align Technology, Inc, CA DIGITAL GmbH, Clarus Company, Clearbite Aligners, Ormco Corporation (Envista Holdings Corporation), Dentsply Sirona, FORESTADENT — Bernhard Foerster GmbH, Institut Straumann AG, Ormco Corporation (Envista Holdings Corporation), V Clear Aligners and among others.
Global Clear Aligners Market: Key Developments
- In February 2020 3D Predict received FDA clearance for manufacturing of AI-based innovative aligners
- In October 2019 Align Technology, the leader in the clear aligners market launched a new Invisalign product offering for patients with moderate teeth straightening options
- In March 2018, Dentsply Sirona announced the acquisition of technology solutions provider orametrix. This acquisition will help Sirona provide flexibility for the development of clear aligners
- In Aug 2017, Straumann Group a Switzerland based acquired ClearCorrect LLC one of the leaders in the clear aligners market
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020