Trending News: Rise In Surgical Procedures Is Driving The Medical Holography Market Growth
Global Medical Holography Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Medical Holography Market by Hologram Type (Reflection Holograms, Transmission Holograms and Hybrid Holograms), by Product (Holographic Displays, Holography Microscopes, Holographic Prints, Holography Software and Holoscopes), by Application (Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Otology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology and Others), by End-User (Hospitals, Research Institute, Medical School and Others)by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global medical holography market is estimated to reach USD 2,462.23 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 27.1% during the review period.
- The market is growing on the grounds of rising surgical procedures worldwide. Growing chronic conditions owing to changing lifestyles coupled with rise in elderly population is generating higher demand for medical holography
- Holography is emerged as a promising technique for the medical application. Ability of holographs to offer a deeper insight regarding the issues and complication in the patient’s body is boosting the market growth
- High cost associated with medical holography as it uses advance software technology, is hampering the market growth
Global Medical Holography Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increase in the surgical procedures worldwide owing to rise in chronic medical conditions is driving the demand for medical holography
- Rising adoption of medical holography across ophthalmology, dentistry, urology, otology, pathology, orthopedics and other areas of medical application owing to excellent ability to provide deeper insight for delivering high quality images.
- High cost associated with medical holography is hindering the growth of this market
- Ongoing advancement in the areas of medical holography with introduction of virtual reality in the holography for medical application is creating new growth opportunities for the market growth
Global Medical Holography Market: Regional Overview
- North America
The medical holography market in the North American region is projected to drive strong growth in the forecast period. Owing to rising adoption of advanced imaging technology and higher focus towards providing better healthcare. Higher demand for medical equipment and techniques to boost the medical care is fueling the growth of this market in the years to follow. Higher prevalence of the chronic medical conditions in the region, resulting higher count of population undergoing surgeries is boosting the market growth.
The market in the Asia-Pacific is growing to rising demand for advanced medical and healthcare in the region. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in the region along with rise in ageing population especially in Australia, Japan and South Korea, is driving the demand for holography. Increasing spending towards accessing better healthcare is further fueling the demand for holography for medical holography.
Global Medical Holography Market: Key Players Overview
- RealView Imaging Ltd.:
RealView Imaging Ltd. engages in field of interactive holography used for the medical field imaging application. The company offers Digital Light Shaping technology and offer hyper-realistic experience. The product portfolio includes HOLOSCOPE engaged in offering high resolution, dynamic and interactive 3D images in the medical operations. In August 2017, the company announced that the HOLOSCOPE-I, a medical holography product is powered by the Intel RealSense SR300-Series Camera for delivering live, 3D holographic visualization for supporting interventional procedures.
EcoPixel is the US based company provides medical imaging devices, which helps the clinicians while using CT images. The company offers interactive mixed reality medical holography software, True 3D for assisting physicians for improving the images in the surgical imaging for offering surgical planning. In September 2019, EchoPixel launched an intraoperative software for delivering interactive 3-D anatomical imaging in order to favor the cardiac procedures.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020