Trending News: Network Traffic Analytics Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
Global Network Traffic Analytics Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Network Traffic Analytics Market by Component (Solution, Services), by Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-Premise), by End-User (Service Providers, Enterprises, Data Center), by Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs))by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Network Traffic Analytics Market is estimated to reach USD 4.9 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 10.4% during the review period.
- The network traffic Analytics offers comprehensive network traffic analysis for various network elements with the help of automatically collecting and correlating traffic.
- Moreover, it also identifies bandwidth consuming applications, users, protocols, as well as the IP address groups. These may lead to growth the demand of the network traffic Analytics market in the forecast period.
Global Network Traffic Analytics Market: Key Market Dynamics
- With the increasing penetration of IoT and BYOD is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the growing demand for work from home trend is also extended the BYOD penetration at a huge rate in different sector such as education, healthcare and manufacturing.
- One of the major key concern of the network traffic Analytics market is the high cost of network traffic analytics tools which may challenging factor for the growth of the market.
- Rising adoption of cloud computing techniques lead as well as global IP traffic is create a key factor for the growth of the market. Moreover, the cloud computing techniques is largely applications in different sectors, which will also accelerate demand for the network analytics market.
- Lack of technical granularity of network analyze tools, is expected a major restraining factor for the growth of the network traffic Analytics market in forecast period.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/network-traffic-analytics-market-sample-pdf/
Global Network Traffic Analytics Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
The region is anticipating to acquire the most significant market share in the forecast period. Whereas, the region is one of the major play for the adoption of new technologies growth such as Internet of Things (IoT) as well as Cloud computing. Moreover, the countries in the region has favorable standards as well as the networking regulations which will help to boost market growth. Also, with the deployment of 5G network in the region, the demand of the network traffic Analytics will create an opportunity for the market growth.
Hence, U.S and Canada lead to play a key role in the region to accelerate the growth of the network traffic Analytics market in the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific is witness to play a major role for the growth and developments of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the rapid adoption of network traffic Analytics solution in the countries such as China, India create a major benefit for the market growth. Moreover, with the growing cyber-attack as well as the malwares threat over the various business and enterprise would create a benefits to the adoption of the technology in the region.
Hence the region is projected to be the fastest growing market with the rising industries and cloud services in the countries such as China, India and Japan. These may increase the market adoption rate in the forecast period.
Global Network Traffic Analytics Market: Key Players Overview
- NEC Corporation:
NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology and electronics company, which delivered communications as well as IT framework. Also, the company manufactures and offers computers, electronic devices, semiconductor and software. Moreover, the Masterscope Network Flow Analytics is Analytics the traffic and help to make the network flow visible. Also, enhance the efficiency of the system operation. In 2019, the company has announced it’s partnered with Telekom Srbija, these will lead provided the system, with high-level of data communications traffic control and enhanced the Quality of Experience (QoE) for users.
The company has assigned itself to the development of NPMD (network performance monitoring diagnostics) software as well as hardware solutions. Also the company is excepted to be a key player in the global for the NPMD industry. Moreover, the company provides software offers through the direct sales, e-commerce as well as a network of channel. In 2019, the company has improved its product nChronos Network Performance Analysis solution. Also it launched its new version nChronos Network Performance Analysis Solution v5.6.
Furthermore, in 2019 has also announced the release of Capsa Network Analytics v12 with a new analysis profile, enhanced with the function of packet filter.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020