Trending News: Membranes Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
Global Membranes Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Membranes Market by Material (Polymer, Ceramic), by Technical (Reverse Osmosis, Ultrafiltration, Microfiltration, Nanofiltration), by Application (Water & Wastewater Treatment, Industrial Processing), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Membranes market is estimated to reach USD 10 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 7.7% during the review period.
- Membranes are increasingly used for removal of bacteria, particulates, microorganisms, and natural organic material, which can impart taste, colour, and odour to water and other fluids
- Membrane market is projected to be affected by their increasing usage in the pharmaceutical and biomedical industry
Global Membranes Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Growing awareness about water conservation and wastewater treatment is expected to drive the global membranes market during the forecasted period
- Stringent government policies regarding environmental protection is also a major driving factor towards the market growth
- Rising scarcity of freshwater is expected to create a huge market opportunity for key players
- However, the high capital cost is a major restraining factor towards the market growth
- Volatility in raw material prices remains a major threat to the market growth
Request Sample PDF of Global Membranes Market:
Global Membranes Market: Regional Overview
The Membranes market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to witness high demand due to the increasing demand from water & wastewater, chemical, pharmaceutical and many other industries in the region. China is expected to dominate the market in the Asia-Pacific region. Followed by India and Japan. The Chinese membrane market in water and wastewater application is driven by the effluents produced from various industries, such as power generation, chemicals, food and beverage, mineral processing, and pulp and paper, among others, which require freshwater for day-to-day activities.
Owing to the rapid growth of the various industries in Europe, the demand for membranes is expected to increase. For instance, the European Investment Bank to invest USD 12 million to modernize water supply infrastructure and wastewater treatment equipment, which is expected to spur the membrane market in the Europe region.
Global Membranes Market: Key Players Overview
DuPont is a US-based company engaged in the invention of technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions. The company server its products and solutions to electronics, transportation, building and construction, health and wellness, food industry. The Company has subsidiaries in about 70 countries worldwide and manufacturing operations in about 40 countries. In September 2019, DuPont announced to sign an agreement to acquire the Ultrafiltration Membrane business from BASF. The combination of the DuPont and BASF ultrafiltration technologies adds to DuPont’s leading portfolio of water purification and separation technologies including ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis and ion exchange resins.
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC:
TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC is an integrated chemical company operating in 26 countries globally. Through the following business segment company, manufacture develops and sales its products globally. The business segments are fibres and textiles, performance chemicals, carbon fibre composite materials, environment and engineering, life science, and others. In November 2019, Company’s “ROMEMBRA RO” and “TORAYFIL UF” membrane technologies got selected for a
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020