Trending News: IT Operations Analytics Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
Global IT Operations Analytics Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “IT Operations Analytics Market by Deployment Mode (On-Demand, On-Premises), by Type (Predictive Analytics, Visual Analytics, Root Cause Analytics and Behavior Analytics), by Application (Asset Performance Management, Network Management, Security Management, Log Management, Real-Time Log Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Others), by End- User (BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, IT and Telecommunication, Media and Entertainment, Government and Other), by Enterprises Size (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Large Enterprise), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global IT Operations Analytics Market is estimated to reach USD 14.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 15.8% during the review period.
- The IT Operations Analytics is a method to retrieve, analyze and to report data for IT operations. It is also known as advanced operational analytics or IT data analytics which is being primary used to discover the complex pattern in a high volume.
- Moreover, ITOA combines with Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) for the purpose to identify, and analyze the data patterns for easy and quickly problems detection as well as lead to enhance the IT system performance.
Global IT Operations Analytics Market: Key Market Dynamics
- With the growing numbers of data centers is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the growing usage of smartphone data, increasing the internet connectivity, rising IoT demand as well as the penetration of the mobile devices in different sectors will lead to growing the demand of the data centers.
- One of the major key concern of the IT operations analytics market is constantly upgradation in IT framework which may restraining factor for the growth of the market.
- Rising IT operation workflow will lead play a key role for the ITOA growth, as it lead to advance with helps to analyze operational data effectively to get better result.
- Shortage of skilled professional will lead to challenges the growth of the market in the projected period.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/it-operations-analytics-market-sample-pdf/
Global IT Operations Analytics Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
The North America is witness to be one of the major player for the adoption of advance technologies. Whereas, the rising demand for the next generation ITOA solution as well as with the growing IT operational data will lead to improve the market demand in the region. Also, with the growing penetration of the smartphone and social media platform and IoT adoption rate will also play a key player factor for market growth. However, it is projected that the number of data generation and collection by the companies it rising at a huge amount on a daily basis.
Hence, the BYOD demand in the organization is also the factor for the growth of the market in the region.
The region is anticipate to play a major role for the growth and developments of the market in the forecast period. Also, the rising the amount of advancement in the IT platforms as well as growing the data centers will also lead to increase the market demand in Asia-Pacific region. However, the growing demand of the advance technologies in the region is create a significant opportunities for the adoption ITOA solution in the forecast period. With the growing adoption of cloud computing also provides advancement for the business to support the ITOA solution on cloud environments.
Hence, the countries such as China, Japan, and India in the region is expected to boost the market growth, due to rising in the generation of IT data through the various industries.
Global IT Operations Analytics Market: Key Players Overview
- Apptio, Inc.:
Apptio, Inc. is Washington-based Company, which develops technology business management software as a service (SaaS) applications. Whereas, the Apptio SaaS solution support the organization to make smart decisions as it helps to analyze, optimize, control, and collaborate about the investments, which will lead to transform the IT operating platform. In 2018, the company has completed the acquisitions of Digital Fuel SV, LLC, which is a provider of IT business management’s tools.
Hence, these will lead the Apptio’s cloud-based applications to support more than 500 licensed customer manage, and optimize the technology investments in on-premises and hybrid IT platform.
- BMC Software, Inc.:
BMC Software, Inc. is an American enterprise software company, which provides SaaS-based and on-premises software and services for the IT service management, automation and cloud computing. Whereas, in 2020 the company has completed its acquisition of Compuware, which is a leading provider mainframe application development, delivery, and performance solutions. Also, BMC with Compuware will now enables the automation as well as intelligent operations with the features of quick development and delivery.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020