Trending News: Demand From Major End-Use Industries To Drive The Polyethylene Wax Market Growth
Global Polyethylene Wax Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Polyethylene Wax Market by Type (HDPE, LDPE, Oxidized Polyethylene Wax, Acid Modified, and Others), by Form (Powder, Liquid, Flakes, Granules, Micronized, and Others), by Grade (Emulsifiable and Non-emulsifiable), by Production Process (High-Pressure Polymerization, Ziegler-Natta Method, Thermal Cracking, Oxidation of Synthetic Wax, Metallocene Process, and Others), by Application (Textile, Plastics, Paints & Coatings, Rubber, Food Packaging, Adhesives, Inks, and Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2019 to 2027)”, the global polyethylene wax market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1,100 million, registering a CAGR of around 5% during the review period
- Polyethylene wax is an ultra-low molecular weight polyethylene consisting of ethylene monomer chains
- Superior properties such as high melting point, low viscosity, lubrication, and excellent thermal stability and chemical resistance are exhibited by polyethylene wax
- Two grades of polyethylene wax are available in the market to include emulsifiable and non-emulsifiable
- Raw material fluctuating prices is the key restraining factor
Global Polyethylene Wax Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Expanding end-use industries such as textile, plastics, paints & coatings, rubber, food packaging, and others is the prime driver of polyethylene wax market
- It is available in powder, liquid, flakes, granules, micronized forms
- It is used in the food packaging industry and cosmetics industry
- Use of PE wax as a thickening and film-forming agents in cosmetic industry is driving its demand
- It is extensively used in lipsticks, mascara, eye & lip products, body emulsions, balms, pomades, cold creams, depilatory waxes, hair styling, sun care creams and emulsions
Global Polyethylene Wax Market: Regional Overview
- North America
North America accounted for the largest market share in 2018 due to the high demand from major end-use industries. The presence of a large manufacturing base in the US is the prime driver of the market. However, the imposition of stringent regulations for the use of petroleum products is expected to have a negative impact on market growth.
Asia-Pacific emerged as the fastest-growing region for this market, mainly driven by the expanding end-use industries. Rapid industrialization and urbanization in emerging economies such as India, Thailand, Vietnam, and Malaysia is expected to fuel the market growth during the review period.
Global Polyethylene Wax Market: Key Players Overview
Clariant is a leading specialty chemical company and operates its business through care chemicals, natural resources, and catalysis. In October 2019, Clariant launched 11 new bio-based additives and 2 new natural-based waxes and dispersing agents for engineering plastics and biopolymers, i.e., Licocare RBW 360 TP Vita and Ceridust 1060 Vita.
- 20 Microns Nano Minerals Ltd:
20 Microns Nano Minerals Ltd is a manufacturing company for wax, micronized wax, organoclay, attapulgite, bentonite, and others. In February 2018, the company announced the plans to set up a new manufacturing facility in Gujrat, India.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020