Trending News: Demand For Increasing Self Life And Preserve Natural Nutrients Value Has Supplemented The Aseptic Packaging Market Growth
Global Aseptic Packaging Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Aseptic Packaging Market by Material (Plastic, Metal, Glass, Paper & Paperboard, Glass, Others), by Type (Cartons, Bags & Pouches, Bottles & Cans, Ampoules, Others), by Application (Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global aseptic packaging market is estimated to reach USD 70.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 9.3% during the review period.
- Sterilization process protects against bacteria owing to which manufacturers do not require preservatives for prevention of product
- Packaging is primarily comprised of renewable resources making it a more sustainable method. In addition, the packaging requires less energy to manufacturers
- Aseptic packaging helps to protect the nutrients contents as it protects the product from heat damages
- Variation in environmental regulations for protection against ill effects of food preservatives across the regions is one of the challenged faced by aseptic packaging which may hinder the growth of the market
Global Aseptic Packaging Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing demand for convenient food has increased the need for the longer shelf life of products boosted the product market growth
- Need to prevent the product from contamination and maintaining the product quality in dairy products has expected to drive the market
- Increasing development in the electronic logistical system is one of the major opportunity for growth of the aseptic packaging market during the forecasted period
- High production cost associated with aseptic packaging is one of the major factor restraining the market growth
Global Aseptic Packaging Market: Regional Overview
- North America
North America, is expected to have a significant growth in the aseptic packaging market during the forecasted period owing to the increasing demand for convenience and quality food products. Rising need for prolonging shelf life to unprecedented levels owing to increasing demand for transportation across long-distance has propelled the need for aseptic packaging. Moreover, the culture of readymade and packaged foods across the region is one of the key factors that boost the adoption of the aseptic packaging market.
- Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific region is expected to be one of the fastest-growing region in the market. This can be attributed to the adoption of technology, coupled with increasing concern regarding product safety and shelf life. Emerging economies such as India, China, Japan, Australia, and South Korea have various regulations focusing on the safety and quality of packed foods. Food safety laws help to protect the physical health and life safety of the public, which has boosted the use of aseptic packaging. For instance, according to the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), has announced a new regulation for food packaging in January 2019, which focuses on the packaging materials used during food packaging.
Global Aseptic Packaging Market: Key Players Overview
- Tetra Pak International S.A.:
Tetra Pak International S.A. is engaged in providing processing and packaging solutions for food. Tetra Pak is one of the three companies in the Tetra Laval Group, a private group that started in Sweden. The company has a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe with more than 56 production plants. In 2018, the net sale of the company was USD 12.14 billion. In March 2019, the company launched Tetra Classic Aseptic 65ml Cube package.
- SIG Combibloc Group Ltd.:
SIG Combibloc Group Ltd. is one of the leading system and solution provider for aseptic packaging. The company provides beverage packaging, food packaging, openings, and packaging explorer packaging solution. In 2018, the company generated USD 1.84 billion revenue. They are partnered with leading food & beverage products across 60 countries across the globe. In November 2019, SIG Combibloc Group Ltd. has completed the acquisition of Visy Cartons Pty Ltd, a leading player in the Australian beverage carton market. This will help Visy Cartons Pty Ltd to expand the business to New Zealand where its Cartons currently have a very limited presence.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020