Trending News: 3D Printing Plastics Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2019 to 2027
Global 3D Printing Plastics Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “3D Printing Plastics Market by Type 3D Printing Plastics Market by Type (ABS, PLA, Polyamide), by Form (Filament, Liquid, Powder), by End Use Industries (Automotive, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America,) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global 3D Printing Plastics market is estimated to reach USD 3.5 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 19.8% during the review period.
- 3D printing plastic is produced from synthetic or semi-synthetic compounds, that having malleability property
- 3D printing plastics are predominantly used for prototyping solution rather than for end part manufacturing
- The technological advancement in additive manufacturing makes a strong case for its use in direct manufacturing and product innovation in the future
Global 3D Printing Plastics Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Growing demand for 3D printing plastics from automotive and aerospace industry is one of the key driving factors of the market
- Adoption of 3D printing technologies coupled with favorable government support has projected to increase the demand for 3D printing plastic during forecast period
- Growing demand for bio-based 3D printing plastic is expected to create new market opportunity
- However, lack of acceptance of 3D printing technologies in emerging economies is a major challenge for the 3D printing plastic market
- Environmental concern regarding the disposal of 3D printing plastic product is expected to hamper the market growth up to a certain extent
Request Sample PDF of Global 3D Printing Plastics Market
Global 3D Printing Plastics Market: Regional Overview
- North America
The 3D printing plastics market in the North American region is projected to witness high demand due to the high demand from aerospace & defense and automotive industries in the region. The US aerospace industry is the largest across the globe and contributed to around USD 374 billion of the country’s GDP in 2018. In the same year, the aerospace and defense exports of the country were USD 151 billion, which was an increase of 5.81% as compared to 2017.
Asia-Pacific is the key region for potential 3D printing adoption, primarily dominated by South Korea, China and Japan, which currently contributes to over 20 percent of the market share. This growth potential is supported by an extensive industrial base, supportive government policies and funding in research and development those countries provide, while both Japan and China are noteworthy in terms of government initiatives and rapid growth in this field.
Global 3D Printing Plastics Market: Key Players Overview
- 3D Systems, Inc:
3D Systems, Inc is one of the global leaders in the innovation of the 3D printing to the manufacturing. The company offers 3D printers for plastic and metals, print materials, manufacturing software, and manufacturing services. 3D Systems, Inc’s solution servers the number of applications for prototyping through production in markets such as aerospace, automotive, medical, dental and consumer goods. In march 2020, 3D Systems, Inc expanded its plastics materials portfolio to address broadest set of applications in the additive manufacturing industry. The plastic material includes Figure 4 RUBBER-65A BLK, Accura Fidelity, Accura Bond, Accura Patch, and Figure 4 JEWEL MASTER GRY are specially designed for the company’s Figure 4 and Stereolithography (SLA) printing technologies.
- Arkema SA:
Arkema SA engaged in the manufacturing of both industrial chemicals and performance products. The company operates through four business segments namely, advanced material, coating solutions, adhesives, and intermediates. Through these business segments, Arkema SA offers market solutions such as 3D printing, adhesives & sealants, automotive & transportation, building & construction, coating, paints, inks, composite & advanced materials, electronics & electricals, oil & gas, cooling & refrigeration and many others.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020