Soluble Dietary Fibers Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Analysis, Research
Global Soluble Dietary Fibers Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Soluble Dietary Fibers Market by Type (Insulin, Pectin, Polydextrose, Beta-glucan, Others), by Source (Fruits & Vegetables, Nuts & Seeds, Cereals & Grains, Others), by Application (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Animal Feed, Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global soluble dietary fibers market is estimated to reach USD 4.6 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 8.3% during the review period.
- Soluble dietary fibers offer benefits such as heart protection, diabetes protection, weight loss, and healthy bowel movements
- Oats and barley are commonly used as a source for extracting soluble dietary fiber owing to its availability and low cost
- Increase in the improper modern life cycle has given rise to diabetes, obesity, and other chronic diseases anticipating to boost the product market growth
- The soluble fiber in foods, such as oats, and others bind with cholesterol and removes it from the bloodstream helping to reduce weight
Global Soluble Dietary Fibers Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing health awareness amongst youngsters coupled with benefits offered by soluble dietary fibers is expected to propel the market growth
- Increasing government initiatives for promoting healthy living in below poverty population has anticipated to boost the product market growth
- Need for time-saving and hassle-free products has increased substantial investment in research and development activities to develop a value-added product posing a major challenge for the market growth
Global Soluble Dietary Fibers Market: Regional Overview
- North America
North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of the market. This can be attributed to factors such as increasing demand for healthy, fiber-rich food owing to a busy lifestyle, increasing the prevalence of obesity and cardiac disease, increasing demand for dietary suppliments, and others. According to the American College of Cardiology Foundation, in 2018 U.S. stroke prevalence in adults was 2.7%.
Europe is expected to growth at a significant CAGR for soluble dietary fiber market during the forecasted period owing to the developed food & beverage industry in the region. According to FoodDrinkEurope, European Union food and drink industry is the largest manufacturing sector with a turnover of USD 1209.09 Billion in 2018. Growing awareness regarding benefits offered by soluble dietary fibers into consumers is adopting its use which is in turn expected to drive product growth in the region.
Global Soluble Dietary Fibers Market: Key Players Overview
- Cargill, Incorporated:
Cargill, Incorporated is engaged in developing products for advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. Cargill incorporated, operates in four business segments namely agriculture, animal nutrition & protein, food, and financial & industrial in more than 125 countries. In 2019, the company generated revenue of USD 113,490. In October 2019, Cargill Incorporated announced that it will invest USD 35 million in Europe to add soluble fiber to cpmapnys’ product portfolio. This investment will help to improve its nutritional profiles and meet the consumer demand for healthy products in Europe.
ADM engaged in innovation and providing with a portfolio of ingredients and solution and is member of more than 200 trade and business associations. The company operates through following business segments industrial fuel, animal nutrition, and food & beverage industries and provides services for farmers, financial and logistics. ADM has approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 250 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 38 innovation centers globally.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020