Software-Defined Wide Area Network (Sd-Wan) Market To Reach USD 14.8 Billion By 2027 | CAGR 39.9% — Forencis Research
Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market by Deployment Mode (Cloud and On-premise), by Component (Solution and Services), by End-User (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Government, Transport & Logistics, Manufacturing, Energy and Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, South America,) — Global Forecast (2019 to 2027)”, the global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market is estimated to reach USD 14.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 39.9% during the review period.
- Rising demand for cloud-based applications empowers the new way of business which is one of the key drivers for the software-defined wide area network market.
- However, scalability issues of the network remain a major restraining factor for the growth of the software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) Market
Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market: Key Market Dynamics
- The network can transfer the data directly from the office to the cloud which is the direct and fast route for the transfer of data with cloud-based applications which are anticipated to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- Increasing growth for artificial intelligence and machine learning enhances the smart network technologies for smart applications which will lead to an increase in the growth of the market.
- Operation processes and tools are challenging factors for the growth of the market as SD-WAN, as it doesn’t fit one size of approach which may lead to hinder the growth in the forecast period.
- Highly Adoption in Start-up enhanced the growth of the networking business which is expected to enhance the drive the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Request Sample PDF of Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market:
Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market: Regional Overview
The Asia Pacific government are enhanced its growth by adopting the technology for improving business operation and productivity of the organization. According to the Corporate Affairs Commission in 2017 the bandwidth of china network is exceeded 100 Tbps and internet export reached by 7974779 Gbps. Moreover, China features the Broadband China strategy as well as affordable internet connection services and solutions for the users.
The software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) Market in the APAC region is projected to witness high demand due to the emerging technology in the region.
Owing to the rapid growth of the technology sector in Europe, the demand for software-defined wide area network(SD-WAN) software is expected to increase. According to the European Commission, the European cloud initiative will enhance Europe for data innovation, increase competitiveness and cohesion and also helps to create a digital single market for the region. Moreover, the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) has to offer Europe 1.7 million researchers and 70 million science and technologies expertise and re-use the large volume of information generated by the big data revolution. In 2017, the EU has adopted a new Regulation (EU) 2019/1150 which provides online intermediation services as well as the online engine to implement to improve the transparency for online businesses. Furthermore, the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) annual conference which is a key for network event that brings 800 networks partners from European institutions and stakeholders to enhanced SMEs business growth.
Moreover, with the growing adoption in technologies and network lead to an increase in the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market: Key Players Overview
- Cisco Systems, Inc.:
Cisco Systems, Inc. is a multinational technology that manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunication equipment, and other high technology services and products. Also the design and selling a range of technologies across networking, security, application, collaboration, and the cloud. Also, the company offers technical support services as well as advanced services. Moreover, the Cisco SD-WAN is a cloud-first architecture that helps to divide the data and control planes that managed by Cisco vManage console. Also, SD-WAN can enhance the data centers’ connection, campuses, branches, and colocation services for the high network speed, security, and efficiency. Also, the company SD-WAN covers the routing protocols which are critical for all enterprise which includes Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) and Internet protocol. Furthermore, in 2017 Cisco acquired private SD-WAN startup Viptela Inc. to enhanced its enterprise routing and SD-WAN portfolio of solutions. And, Viptele Inc. SD-WAN solution implements the updated version in software-defined networking for emerging cloud networked Wide Area Network (WAN).
Oracle Corporation is a multination technology organization which sells database software and technology, enterprise software and cloud engineered system. The company is a fourth-generation relational database management system and consists of many tools that allow creating an application with ease and flexibility. Moreover, Oracle SD-WAN to build to solve the IT challenges which include inflexible, expensive and accessing cloud services. The Oracle SD-WAN organization can benefit from internet economics, inexpensive internet connection and leverage high bandwidth. Also used to enhance the network capacity, improved the traffic reliability and delivers a higher quality of experience by making it’s cost-efficient. Furthermore, in 2018 Oracle agreed with acquisitions of Talari Networks which is one of the leading providers of software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) technology by offering centralized control and improved application performance which can be used by 500 customers in over 40 countries.
Hence, the advancement and growth in technology are projected to lead the growth of the market in the forecast period.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020