Software Defined Radio Market is Estimated to Reach USD 21.5 Billion by 2024
The Global Software Defined Radio Market is estimated to reach USD 21.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 8.5%, says forencis research (FSR).
Software Defined Radio (SDR) also known as software radio is a system used for transmitting information wirelessly by means of electromagnetic radiations. Based on software-defined radio wireless communication protocol, it uses software on embedded or computer systems instead of using hardware components. One of the major advantages of SDR is that it can be easily reprogrammed and reconfigured through software which helps to configure radio according to the requirement of end-users. Software defined radio is cost-effective technology with various advantages such as the reduction in development cost, time and cost of maintenance & operations, along with automatic software up-gradation amongst others.
Software Defined Radio Market: Drivers & Restraints
Lower Production Cost and High Performance
In recent years’ software defined radio has been advanced significantly owing to the need for advancement form various end-use industries. Advancement in hardware states that cost has been reduced while rising the performance level, which provides better access to the system to the end-users. Moreover, as the system is been manufactured on the basis of software, the development cost is been reduced. In addition to this, bug fixing in the system is done when the radio is in service, which in turn helps to reduce the cost of operation and maintenance. Furthermore, the software up-gradation is automatically done and new features are ben added. Thus, lower production cost with higher performance has surged the growth of product market.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/software-defined-radio-market-sample-pdf/
Increasing Military Spending on Communication
Military communication is dependent on clarity, adaptability, and speed. The discrepancy in any form of military communication will have dire consequences. The military has been using software defined radio technology for enabling reuse of hardware and updating signal waveform as required. Software defined radio not only provide standard two-way communication but also offers wireless nodes, provides low latency point to point wireless links, and engages the different number of the device. Owing to these features, military sectors are investing in the development of software defined radio which may drive the growth of the market.
To Ensure Interoperability of Different Communication Technologies
Technological advancement helps to improve the capabilities of software defined radio by ensuring connectivity in various territories which contributes towards situational awareness. The use of different technologies such as satellite communications, cellular, tactical radios, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), time-division multiplexing (TDM), and amongst others has led to compatibility issues. Thus, the use of different types of modems has led to interoperability issues, which is projected to hamper the market growth.
Software Defined Radio Market: Key Segments
- Based on Type: Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS), Cognitive Radio, Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA), and General Purpose Radio
- Based on Component: Software, Transmitter, Receiver, and Others
- Based on Platform: Airborne, Naval, Space, and Land
- On the basis of Application: Military, Space Communication, Telecommunication, Research & Development, Amateur Radio, and Others
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Software Defined Radio Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/software-defined-radio-market-request-methodology/
Software Defined Radio Market: Report Scope
The report on the Software Defined Radio Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Software Defined Radio Market include:
- BAE Systems (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- National Instruments
- Northrop Grumman
- Harris Corporation
- Rohde and Schwarz
- Elbit Systems
- ZTE Corporation
- Datasoft Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Software Defined Radio Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Software Defined Radio Market, by Type
- Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS)
- Cognitive Radio
- Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA)
- General Purpose Radio
Software Defined Radio Market, by Component
Software Defined Radio Market, by Platform
Software Defined Radio Market, by Application
- Space Communication
- Research & Development
- Amateur Radio
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/software-defined-radio-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Software Defined Radio Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS — PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIO MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2017–2024)
- SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIO MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2017–2024)
- SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIO MARKET BY PLATFORM, Market Size in USD Million (2017–2024)
- SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIO MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2017–2024)
- SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIO MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017–2024)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/software-defined-radio-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com