Robotic Welding Market To Reach USD 8.1 Billion By 2027 | CAGR 8.5% — Forencis Research
Global Robotic Welding Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Robotic Welding Market by Type (Arc Welding, Spot Welding, Others), by Payload Capacity (<25kg, 25kg-50kg, >>50kg), by End User (Automotive, Electricals and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Others), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2019 to 2027)”, the global robotic welding market is estimated to reach USD 8.1 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.5% during forecast period 2020–2027.
- Increasing adoption of industry 4.0, growing the demand for automation in the industries, are few factors among others, which are expected to drive the robotic welding market during the forecast period.
- However, lack of cybersecurity, high installation cost are few factors among others, which are expected to challenge the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Global Robotic Welding Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing adoption of industry 4.0 is expected to drive the market of robotic welding as the industries are implementing advanced solutions such as robotics automation, and cloud-based solutions rapidly.
- Lack of flexibility may restrain the growth of the market as the automated systems can perform one task repeatedly but cannot serve variety of tasks on their own and because of this factor, manufacturing companies avoid installing robotic systems.
- Advancement in technologies is expected to rise the market in near future as the commercialization of technologies such as high-energy buried arc welding can open new possible opportunities.
- Lack of cybersecurity can hinder the growth of the market, as the robots used in factories are connected to internet, which creates possibilities of cyberattacks.
Request Sample PDF of Global Robotic Welding Market: https://www.forencisresearch.com/robotic-welding-market-sample-pdf/
Global Robotic Welding Market: Regional Overview
The robotic welding market projects notable growth in the European region. As per data provided by International Federation of Robotics (IFR) investments in robotics increased by 19% in Italy in 2017. The market in France experienced a growth of 16 %, in Spain the sales of industrial robots increased to 4200 units. Additionally, in 2017, Germany was the fifth largest robot market across the globe. Hence, such expanding market in the region can increase the demand of robotic welding.
Asia-pacific is the fastest growing market in the robotic welding. According to International Federation of Robotics (IFR), Asia is the strongest growth market worldwide. Moreover, China is expanding substantially in the robotic automation and had biggest market share of 36% out of total supply in 2017. Thus such fast adoption of robotic automation in the region and increasing sales volume can surge the demand of the robotic welding in this region.
Global Robotic Welding Market: Key Players Overview
- Fanuc Corporation:
Fanuc Corporation is a Japan-based company that provides robots and automated products and services across the globe. The company consists of three business divisions FA, ROBOT, and ROBOMACHINE. It manufactures Arc Mate series robots to fulfil customer requirements related to arc welding.
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation:
Yaskawa Electric Corporation is a Japan-based company that manufactures AC motor drives, machine controllers, servo drives and industrial robots. Its subsidiary Yaskawa Motoman manufactures robotic solutions for various applications, which includes spot welding, arc welding, handling, and material removal among others.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020