Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Analysis, Research
Global Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market by Type (Radio Charging, Inductive Charging, Resonance Charging), by Component (Transmitter, Receiver), by Application (Smartphone & Wearables, Notebooks & Tablets, Power Tools & Service Robots, Multicopters & Electric Toys, Medical Devices, Smart Home & IoT Devices, In-Car Charging, Others), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Radiation-Hardened Electronics market is estimated to reach USD 1.91 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.2% during the review period.
- Radiation-hardening is a process of making electronic component resistant to damage caused by high-levels of radiation.
- Rad-Hard electronics is mainly used for space applications. Radiation Hardened Electronics for Space Environments (RHESE) consists of a series of tasks designed to develop and mature a broad spectrum of radiation hardened and low temperature electronics technologies.
Global Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increased dependence on satellite navigation and rising rad-hard electronics in communication satellites will drive the market during forecast period.
- Moreover, growing requirement for reconfigurable rad-hard component will become an opportunity for the market during assessment period.
- However, high cost of conducting extensive research and development, create actual testing environment, and manufacturing and design challenges is expected to hinder the growth of the market during projected years.
Request Sample PDF of Global Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market:
Global Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market: Regional Overview
- North America
North America is expected to largest market share in the rad-hard electronics market during forecast period. Due to high presence of rad-hard manufacturers and space institutes, and supportive government regulations will increase the market in this region. US and Canada will drive the market and Mexico is expected to at stable rate during forecast period. In 2016, the Texas Instruments Incorporated launched double-data-rate (DDR) memory linear regulator for space applications. The TPS7H3301-SP is the only DDR regulator immune to single-event effects up to 65 megaelectron volts per centimeter squared powering space-satellite payloads.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at faster rate assessment period. China and India is driving the growth of the rad-hard electronics market in Asia-Pacific due to high number of space launches in a year. India launched eight satellites from January 2019 to January 2020.
Moreover, high presence of semiconductor manufacturing industry will fueling the growth of the rad-hard market in Asia-Pacific.
Global Radiation-Hardened Electronics Market: Key Players Overview
- Texas Instruments Incorporated:
The company design, manufacture, and sell embedded and analog semiconductors for various end users such as industrial, automotive, consumer electronics, and IT & telecommunication. The company provide various types of rad-hard electronic products such as memories, data converters, sensors, amplifiers, clock & timing and many others. In 2018, company launched radiation-hardened temperature sensor offers both local and remote digital temperature monitoring. This sensor will sense the ideal temperature of FPGAs, ASICs, ADCs, and DACs.
The company manufactures semiconductor technologies, devices, and solutions for various end user industry such as space & satellite, consumer electronics, automotive, and many other. The company provide rad-hard ASIC, LVDS, logic ICs, data converters to space applications. In May 2020, the company launched radiation-hardened power devices qualified for space applications by introducing European Space Components Coordination (ESCC) qualified 200V and 400V power rectifiers and SEB -immune Schottky rectifiers at 45V and 150V.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020