Post Covid19: Aircraft Sensors Market To Reach USD 4.66 Billion By 2027 | CAGR 5.7% — Forencis Research
Global Aircraft Sensors Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Aircraft Sensors Market by Type (Flow Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Speed Sensors, Angle-Of-Attack (AOA) Sensors, Altimeters, Position Sensors, Oxygen Sensors, Force & Vibration Sensors, Compasses & Magnetometer, Pitot Probes, Gyroscopes, Tachometers, Accelerometers, Smoke Detection Sensors, and Others), by Distribution Channel (OEM and Aftermarket), by Connectivity (Wireless and Wired), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Aircraft Sensors market is estimated to reach USD 4.66 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.7% during the review period.
- All modern flight control systems are based on fly by computer system. The computers which are included in flight management systems are received signals from the sensors mounted on the control pedals and thrust levers to electro-mechanically actuate the movement of the flight control surfaces (ailerons, elevators, rudder) and the power to the engines.
- The aircraft sensors such as speed sensors, position sensors, temperature sensors, and many others are typically used in primary flight control, secondary flight control, landing gear systems, and engine to provide digitized information to the computer.
Global Aircraft Sensors Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing usage of aircraft sensors for data generation, and advancement in MEMS technology will drive the aircraft sensors market during growth period.
- Moreover, increasing usage of IoT technology in aviation industry will create new opportunities in the market during assessment period.
- However, regulatory scenario regarding wired & wireless sensors and wired & wireless connectivity will hamper the growth of the market.
Request Sample PDF of Global Aircraft Sensors Market:
Global Aircraft Sensors Market: Regional Overview
- North America
The North America is expected to dominate the aircraft sensors market during forecast period. Adoption of wireless technologies, presence of global players such as Honeywell international Inc. will create some positive changes in the growth of the aircraft sensors market. US and Canada will drive the aircraft sensors market in North America. In August 2017, Honeywell International Inc. launched self-diagnosing sensors designed to improve the performance of aircraft systems and reduce maintenance costs by helping to eliminate false readings. It is integral health monitoring sensors which detect various faults and ca be integrated into thrust reverser actuation system, flight controls, and doors landing gear.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at faster rate during growth period. Asia Pacific region is comprised of 41 nations representing 56% of the world population. Federal Aviation Administration predicts that within the 2016–2036 timeframe, the total passengers transiting to and from the United States and the Pacific region will increase by 120%. This growth rate will increase new aircraft sales and services in Asia-Pacific region. According to Boing, over the next 20 years approximately 40% of all new commercial airplane deliveries will go to the Asia-Pacific region.
Global Aircraft Sensors Market: Key Players Overview
- TE Connectivity:
The company engages in the provision of solutions to power electric vehicles, aircrafts, digital factories, and smart homes. The company have its presence in over 150 countries with 110 engineering centers. The company provide wide range of critical sensor products such as pressure sensors, force sensors, position sensors, and temperature, and solutions for aerospace applications.
- TDK Corporation:
The company engages in the provision of various electronics and semiconductor components for automotive, consumer electronics, wearables, industrial, and healthcare among others. In aircraft sensors, the company provides temperature sensor, pressure sensor, and angle sensor among others.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020