Post Covid-19 Update: Stringent Regulations for VOC Emission Has Anticipated to Surge the Demand for Polymer Emulsion Market Growth
Global Polymer Emulsion Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Polymer Emulsion Market by Type (Acrylic Polymer Emulsion, Vinyl Acetate Polymers, Styrene-Butadiene Latex, Others), by Application (Paints & Coating, Paper & Paperboards, Adhesives & Sealants, Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2019 to 2027)”, the global polymer emulsion market is estimated to reach USD 49.5 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.4% during the review period.
- Polymer emulsion is water-soluble polymers that can be used as emulsifiers and stabilizes
- They are widely used in paint and coating application majorly in automotive and construction activities owing to its low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission and lower carbon footprints properties
- Styrene, acrylonitrile, butadiene, acrylate ester, and methacrylate ester are most common monomers sued in process of emulsion polymerization
- Polymer emulsion use permits rapid polymerization to high molecular weight with narrow molecular weight distribution, heat is relatively easy to remove from the reactor with water as the continuous phase and suitable for the production of soft and sticky polymers are some of its the advantages
Global Polymer Emulsion Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Stringent regulations imposed by governing bodies for volatile organic compound (VOC) has expected to surge the demand for polymer emulsion market growth
- Growing popularity of elastomeric coasting owing to the benefits offered by them has anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecasted period
- Volatile raw material price is one of the major restraining factor towards the growth of the polymer emulsion market
Request Sample PDF of Global Polymer Emulsion Market:
Global Polymer Emulsion Market: Regional Overview
Presence of major automotive manufacturer players such as BMW Group, DAF Trucks, Daimler, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford of Europe, Iveco, Jaguar Land Rover, Opel Group, PSA Group, Renault Group, Toyota Motor Europe, Volkswagen Group, and others has expected to boost the product market growth in the region. According to the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA), 19.2 million motor vehicles were produced in the European Union in 2018.
Asia-Pacific is expected to have the polymer emulsion market during the forecasted period. This is attributed to some of the factors such as the expansion of the industrial and automotive sectors, increasing infrastructure development, strong economic growth, and increasing middle-class populations. For instance, The High-Speed Rail Linked 3 Airport Project is an infrastructure project in Thailand that will connect its three international airports and is the single largest infrastructure project in the country’s history. Additionally, the availability of cheap raw materials, equipment, land, and skilled labor in some of the countries such as India and China are some of the factors contributing towards the growth.
Global Polymer Emulsion Market: Key Players Overview
- BASF SE:
BASF SE is the German-based chemical manufacturer offering products used in agriculture, packaging, printing, home care, paints & coatings, pharmaceuticals and paper, and pulp sector. The company operates through the following business segments: the chemicals, materials, industrial solutions, surface technologies, nutrition care, and agricultural solution. In March 2018, the company has expanded its production facilities for Joncryl water-based emulsions. This will help the company to meet the increasing demand of customers and help to strengthen companies’ position in the market.
- synthomer plc:
synthomer plc is engaged in manufacturing new products and developing existing products in industries such as construction, coasting, paper, textile, and synthetic latex gloves. The company operates through its subsidiaries across the globe and has a strong distribution network in more than 100 countries. In February 2018, the company acquired of the BASF Austrian SBR business and assets. This acquisition will strengthen its network and access to growing packaging end-markets in Europe.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020