Post Covid-19 Update: Motion Sensor Market To Reach Usd 11.7 Billion By 2027 | Cagr 10.5% — Forencis Research
Global Motion Sensor Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Motion Sensor Market by Type (Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Others), by Technology (PIR, Ultrasonic, Microwave), by Application (Consumer Electronics, Gaming, Automotive), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2019 to 2027) the global Motion Sensor market is estimated to reach USD 11.7 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 10.5% during the review period.
- A motion sensor is a device which are designed to detect and measure the movement. These sensors are mainly used in home and business digital security systems and also it is used in gaming consoles and virtual reality systems
- Active motion sensors are consisting of transmitter and receiver which are used for measuring changes in the amount of sound or radiation reflecting back into the receiver. However, passive motion sensors have only receiver which is used for detects motion based on a perceived increase of radiation in its environment
Global Motion Sensor Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing demand for smartphone and other consumer electronic devices and increasing use of robotics in industrial automation will drive the market during projected years.
- Moreover, growing motion gaming industry will provide more growing options for motion sensors market during growth period.
- Availability of alternatives and technological concerns may hinder the growth of the market during forecast period.
Request Sample PDF of Global Motion Sensor Market:
Global Motion Sensor Market: Regional Overview
Asia-Pacific is expected to hold largest market share in motion sensor market. High presence of global players such as ROHM CO., LTD., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., TDK Corporation, and Panasonic Corporation are expected to drive the market in Asia-Pacific region. Japan will hold the largest market share in Asia-Pacific and China, Taiwan and South Korea will grow at faster rate in Asia-Pacific motion sensor market. Moreover, rising consumer electronics and gaming market will add more positive impact on motion sensor market.
- North America
North America is expected to grow at faster rate during forecast period. Increasing gaming industry, growing smart city and home security applications, and increasing robotics industry will have expected to boost the market in North America. Moreover, presence of global players such as Honeywell International Inc., Analog Devices, Inc., and Microchip Technology Inc. will provide large number of motion sensors to home security system, robotics, and gaming consoles manufacturers.
Global Motion Sensor Market: Key Players Overview
- Honeywell International Inc.:
Honeywell International Inc. engages in the provision of various product, services, and solutions for various end user industries such as aerospace, building & construction, chemicals& materials, industrial & Manufacturing, retail, safety, and consumer goods. The company provide commercial sensors, PIRs, PIRs ceiling mount, V-Plex, and access control sensors for various residential and industrial applications. In 2017, the company launched all-in-one, self-monitored smart home security system for residential applications.
- Panasonic Corporation:
Panasonic Corporation engages in the provision of home appliances, business solutions, automotive solutions, industrial manufacturing, and engineering solutions. The company provide PIR motion sensors for various applications such as lighting controls, smart home & IoT, and IP cameras and surveillance system, and HVAC systems. In May 2020, the company launched Lumix G9 digital single-lens mirrorless camera with high resolution and digital Live MOS sensor.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020