Post Covid-19 Update: Increasing Need For Lowering Co2 Emission To Boost The Automotive Fuel Injection System Market
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Automotive Fuel Injection System Market by Type of Fuel Injectors (Single-Point or Throttle-Body Injection, Port or Multipoint Fuel Injection, Direct Injection, and Sequential Fuel Injection), by Component (Fuel Tank, Fuel Pump, Pressure Regulator, Fuel Filter, Fuel Accumulator, Fuel Injectors, and Others), by Fuel Type (Diesel, Gasoline, and Others), by Sales Channel (Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Aftermarket), by Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV) and Hybrid Vehicles), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2019 to 2027)”, the automotive fuel injection system market is estimated to reach around USD 87.7 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.4% during the review period
- The increasing need for lowering CO2 emission is a key factor driving the demand for the automotive fuel injection system market
- However, the growing adoption of electric vehicles remain a major restraining factor for the market growth
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Fuel Injection system helps in providing the required fuel that engine needs which results in better fuel economy. Thus, rising need for fuel-efficient vehicles is anticipated to drive the market growth
- Stringent government regulations for reducing CO2 emission have pushed automotive manufacturers in extensive usage of the fuel injection system
- Introduction of fuel injection systems in different fuel types such as biofuel and compressed natural gas (CNG) is anticipated to boost the automotive fuel injection system market in the future
- Limited scope for maintenance and repair of the fuel injection system is likely to act as a challenge for market growth
Request Sample PDF of Automotive Fuel Injection System Market:
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market: Regional Overview
The growth in the Asia-Pacific region is attributed to the high production and sales of automobiles. According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), in 2018 the vehicle production statistics in India, Malaysia and Thailand have shown positive growth of 8%, 12.2%, 9%, respectively. This region has witnessed high penetration of fuel injection systems due to high demand for fuel-efficient vehicles, growing purchasing power and strict emission regulations such as Bharat Stage Emission Standards (BSES), Clean Air Act and others are expected to boost the market growth.
In Europe, the increasing vehicle production, and stringent emission norms are expected to propel the demand for automotive fuel injection system market. According to the international council on clean transportation in Europe during 2006–2012 the average emission level of new cars reduced by 160 grams per kilometer (g/km) and by 2030 CO2 emission levels are expected to be lowering by 185 megatons (MT) per year. Due to such stringent regulation, there is extensive use of fuel injection system by automobile manufacturers which has boosted the market growth.
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market: Key Players Overview
- Hitachi, Ltd.:
Hitachi, Ltd. manufactures electronic equipment, industrial machinery and heavy electrical, and consumer electronics. The company also operates subsidiaries in cable, wire, metal and chemical industries. In Nov 2019, The company and Honda Motor Co., Ltd. have agreed to merge its subsidiary Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd. with Nissin Kogyo Co. Ltd., Keihin Corp., and Showa Corp. companies. This will strengthen Hitachi’s automotive arm and help the carmakers stay competitive in connected car sectors and autonomous driving.
- Delphi Technologies:
Delphi Technologies provides automotive parts and equipment. The Company manufactures and designs powertrain technologies for original equipment manufacturers. In May 2019, the company launched a new 500+ bar GDi system which can help in the reduction of particulate emissions by up to 50 percent. This system can lower greenhouse gas emissions and improve urban air quality.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020