Post Covid:19 Update: Growing Construction Activities Is Expected To Boost The 3d Concrete Printing Market Growth
Global 3D Concrete Printing Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “3D Concrete Printing Market by Technique (Extrusion, Powder Bonding, Additive Welding), by Concrete Type (Ready-mix Concrete, Shotcrete, Precast Concrete, High-density Concrete, Others), by Product Type (Walls, Floor, Staircase, Others), by End-User (Commercial, Residential), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global 3D Concrete Printing market is estimated to reach USD 1.6 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 15.8% during the review period
- The cost efficiency and increasing interest in green construction provided by the 3D concrete printing as compared with traditional buildings methods have increased its demand
- Increasing focus of key players in research and development to develop opportunities in 3D concrete printing is likely to bring growth avenues in this market
- Reduction in health & safety risk and rate of accidents on construction site is expected to fuel the demand for 3D concrete printing
Global 3D Concrete Printing Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Rising infrastructure and construction activities in emerging economies in addition with renovation activities across the globe is expected to boost the market growth
- Increasing focus of manufactures and consumers towards affordable homes as well as growth in commercial spaces for corporate offices has expected to drive the market growth
- Huge initial investment required for 3D concrete printing and higher maintenance costs associated are major factors expected to hinder the market growth
Request Sample PDF of Global 3D Concrete Printing Market: https://www.forencisresearch.com/3d-concrete-printing-market-sample-pdf/
Global 3D Concrete Printing Market: Regional Overview
- North America
The 3D concrete printing market in North America is anticipated to grow during the forecast period owing to the renovation and construction activities. For instance, the world’s first 3D printing community is under construction in areas of Mexico. Additionally, the printer has also been created as a solution to minimize homelessness and provide safe and adequate shelters for an individual.
Europe is expected to have a significant growth in 3D concrete printing owing to the growing construction activities and development of infrastructure as well as initiatives taken by the various governments. The construction industry processes have been aimed at a 3D printing system especially for rehabilitation of claddings by direct printing and manufacture of prefabricated elements. For instance, the Spanish construction association VIAS Y CONSTRUCCIONES has collaborated with the Institute of Construction Sciences Eduardo Torroja (IETCC) in Madrid in order to enable automotive building construction, thermal insulation, and rehabilitation with 3D printing.
Global 3D Concrete Printing Market: Key Players Overview
- Sika AG:
Sika AG is a specialty chemical company incorporated in 1910. The company active in the development and production of systems and products for sealing, damping, bonding, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and the motor vehicle industry has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the globe and over 300 manufacturing factories. In June 2019, the company entered into partnership with a renowned architects firm, Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG), to showcase its latest 3D concrete printing capabilities at the “Formgiving” Exhibition in Copenhagen, Denmark. This will help the company to further develop its material and manufacturing technology.
- Yingchuang Building Technique (Shanghai) Co.Ltd. (WinSun):
Yingchuang Building Technique (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd. (Winsun) was founded in 2003 and specializes in 3D printing architecture and production of building new materials. The company has registered 151 patents and has 3 production facilities. The company focus on on the Research & Development, design, production, sales of 3D printing architecture and building materials. In December 2019, the company demonstrated its first project of 3D printed sound barriers om highway which will help to reduce noise and improve living conditions of residents on both side of roads.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020