Post Covid:19 Update: Blister Packaging Market To Reach USD 35.6 Billion By 2027 | CAGR 5.4% — Forencis Research
Global Blister Packaging Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Blister Packaging Market by Process (Thermoforming, Coldforming), by Type (Carded, Clamshell, Others), by Raw Material (Plastics Films, Paper & Paperboard, Aluminum, Others), by End-use (Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods, Others), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Blister packaging market is estimated to reach USD 35.6 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.4% during the review period.
- Blister packaging is commonly known as bubble packaging and refers to a pack to seal the product in a cavity with a paper backing, aluminum, or films
- Product integrity, protection of the product, patient compliance, protection of product, tamper proof low possibility of accidents overdose, and amongst others are some of the advantages offered by the blister packaging
- Blister packaging eliminates the need for additional cartons, thereby reducing the cost of packaging
Global Blister Packaging Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing demand for blister packaging from pharmaceutical industry owing to the benefits has expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecasted period
- Product innovation such as downsizing coupled with relatively low costs has anticipated to drive the growth of blister packaging market during the forecasted period
- Blister packaging is not suitable for packaging heavy items is one of the major factors that hamper the market growth up to a certain extent
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/blister-packaging-market-sample-pdf/
Global Blister Packaging Market: Regional Overview
Europe is anticipated to dominate the blister packaging market during the forecasted period. This is attributed to robust production coupled with exports of pharmaceutical products in the region. For instance, according to the European Commission, in 2016 Europe was the largest trader in medical and pharmaceutical products with exports valued at USD 171.2 billion in 2016. Moreover, the governments in the regions focus on spending majorly in research & development in the pharmaceutical sector. These ongoing investments can be perceived as an excellent opportunity for growth of blister packaging.
The Asia-Pacific blister packaging market is anticipated to grow at a sustainable growth rate during the forecasted period. This has attributed to the growing pharmaceutical industry in emerging countries such as India, China, and others. Some of the major players are actively considering the various countries in the region for drug manufacturing owing to low labor cost, encouraging government initiatives, and easy availability of skilled labor & resources. Thus, increasing drug manufacturing facilities in the region has expected to drive the market growth in the region.
Global Blister Packaging Market: Key Players Overview
- Amcor plc:
Amcor plc is engaged in developing and producing responsible packaging solutions for various applications such as beverage, food, healthcare, home care, persona care, pet care, and technical application. Amcor plc operates through two business segments namely Flexible packaging, and rigid packaging. The company has 250 manufacturing sites located in more than 40 countries across the globe. In June 2019, Amcor plc in partnership with GSK and machine manufacturer CAM-Partena developed a Formpack Dessiflex Ultra, a desiccated blister system with a special lidding foil. This development will help to enhance the moisture protection to medicines packaging and offers an improved experience for patients.
- WestRock Company:
WestRock Company is a US-based company engaged in providing differentiated paper and packaging solution. The company majorly operated through three business segments: corrugated packaging, consumer packaging, and land & development. WestRock Company operates through subsidiaries located in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia Pacific region. The company generated net sales of USD 18.2 billion in 2019.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone:+1 (720) 306 9020