Post Covid:19 Update: Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market To Reach USD 2.7billion In 2027 | CAGR 6.5% — Forencis Research
Global Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market by Type (Floor Path Lighting Strips, Reading Lights, Signage Lights, Ceiling & Wall Lights, Lavatory Lights) by Aircraft Type (Commercial Aircraft, Military Aircraft, and Others) by Fit (Line Fit, Retro Fit) by Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America) — Global Forecast From 2020 To 2027”, the global aircraft cabin lighting market is estimated to reach USD 2.7 Billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 6.5% during forecast period 2020–2027.
- Increasing air traveland increasing use of energy-efficient aircraft lights are expected to spur the global aircraft cabin lighting market
- However, high cost associated with the advanced lighting system is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast periods
Global Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing urbanization, growth of megacities, and rising income of middle-class families increases the demand for air traveling which expected to boost the aircraft cabin lighting market
- Moreover, increasing the use of energy-efficient aircraft lights is also a key factor behind the growth of the market
- Many new and existing advanced lighting control systems use LED technology is anticipated to create a new opportunity for the market growth uphill
- However, high cost associated with the advanced lighting system is expected to hamper the market upto a certain extent
Global Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market: Regional Overview
The Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The growing population, aging and middle-class population in the Asia-Pacific region are expected to have a large impact on the airline industry, which has led to boost the aircraft cabin lighting market. Moreover, the rise in air passengers and increasing commercial aircraft manufacturers in the region is also boosting to aircraft cabin lighting market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- North America
North America is expected to account for the major shares of the aircraft cabin lighting market. This higher growth can be attributed to, adoption of the new and advanced aircraft cabin lightning by manufacturers for their advanced aircraft and replacement of the existing cabin with the latest one. These are the factors boosting the aircraft cabin lighting market in the North America region.
Global Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market: Key Players Overview
- Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace is a unit of United Technologies Corp. who engaged in developing technology ana intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. In 2019, Collins Aerospace launched the first μLED light technology to the cabin. The μLED lighting offers longer-life solutions with greater weight savings.
- Astronics Corporation
Astronics Corporation is a US-based aerospace and defense company. The offers solutions to customers in term of connectivity, lighting, structure, interior, and test technologies. In March 2019, Astronics Corporation launched the new Nuancia RGBW Strip Lights for the aircraft cabins and seats to provide flexible illumination options. The new Ambient Lighting system helps to aircraft manufacturers and airlines to program mood-lighting systems to accommodate more than 16 million colors, create preset color scenarios, and present color changes.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020