Post Covid-19 Update:Access Control Market To Reach USD 13.3 Billion By 2027 | CAGR 8.7% — Forencis Research
Global Access Control Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Access Control Market by Offering (Hardware, Software), by Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises), by Model (Mobile-Based Access Control Systems, Web-Based Access Control Systems and IOT-Based Access Control Systems), by Model (Mandatory Access Control (MAC), Discretionary Access Control (DAC), Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and Rule-Based Access Control (RBAC)), by End-User (BFSI, Military and Defense, Government, Retail, Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Transportation and Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global access control market is estimated to reach USD 13.3 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 8.7% during the review period.
- The access control system helps to provide access control software as well as management tool for auditing and access control policies.
- Moreover, it also lead to increase the security for the employees which involve identity as well as access management systems. These is anticipate to increase the demand for access control market in the forecast period.
Global Access Control Market: Key Market Dynamics
- With the increasing deployment of wireless technology is witness to boost the growth of the market in the projected period. Whereas, the networked wireless access control systems permit user to collect information from a data gathering panel, as well as provides ability to get in real-time benefits.
- One of the major key concern of the access control market is the security and privacy concerns which may hinder the growth of the market. Whereas, the password management is also one of the major concern issues in access control market.
- The rising demand for Internet of Thing (IoT) based security systems as well as the cloud computing platforms is a one of the major factor boost the growth of the market.
- The high initial investment in the system will also lead to hamper the growth of the access control market in the forecast period.
Request Sample PDF of Global Access Control Market:
Global Access Control Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
The North America is witness to play a major role for the growth of the market as the region is one of the leading player in the adoption of advance technologies. Whereas, the companies is the regions is also enhancing their professional as well as develop innovative access control systems and its services. Moreover, US, Canada and Mexico is projected to plays a major contribution for the growth of the market in the region.
Hence, the increasing cyber-attack in the region will also lead to improve the security features with the help biometric technologies. These trend will lead to enhance the growth of the access control market in the projected period.
The Asia-Pacific is witness to increase significant market growth during the forecast period. Whereas, the companies in China are also investing heavily in the intelligence manufacturing. Moreover, the Chinese government also making huge investments in the field of IoT and cloud computing contributing to market growth. As well as the countries such as China, Japan and India has also taken an initiative for the growth and development of the economy.
Hence, Japan is also rising it growth in start-up which may lead to increase the adoption for cloud-based technologies as well as IoT platform. These may lead to increase the demand of the market growth in the forecast period.
Global Access Control Market: Key Players Overview
- ASSA ABLOY:
The company is a global leader in access solution, to enhance end-user needs for boost the security. Whereas, the company access control system helps to enables administrators to control access to secure areas with the help of electronic, physical, logical, offline, and online as well as wireless solutions. Whereas in 2020, the company has acquired Biosite (UK), which is one of the major providers of biometric access control solutions for the construction sector in the UK. Also, these will lead to enhance the company’s portfolio for the biometric access control products.
- Johnson Control:
The company is an Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate, which helps to transform the environments where the people live, work, learn and play. Whereas, the company P2000 helps to access control system is a real-time, security management framework which will helps to boost the business growth. In 2020, the company had released Tyco Software House C•CURE Visit Verified Identity solution to boost the visitor management process, by reducing the risks as well as the overheads associated with visitor’s data collection.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020