Post Covid-19:Increasing Demand for Precision Medicine and Patient Specific Implant Is Driving The 3D Printing in Healthcare Market Growth
Global 3D Printing in Healthcare Market: Key Highlights
- The Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market is estimated to reach USD 4539.5 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 19.9% during the review period
- The global Healthcare 3D Printing market is segmented by method, type, and application
- Based on material, the market is segmented by polymers, slurry & gels, metal, ceramic, and biological materials. Among these, metals dominated the segment owing to excellent ability of the metals to design and fabricate in the desired structure or mimic organs on a miniature scale for meeting the need of the patient
- On the bases of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global market owing to growing demand for technologically advanced medical devices with presence of the major manufacturers in the region
Global 3D Printing in Healthcare Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Growing demand for personalized medicine across the globe for optimizing the treatment outcomes along with ongoing trend of patient specific implant designing for better fit within the desired part of body, drives the market growth
- Use of the 3D printing technology for making complex structured anatomical models at a relatively lower cost, which used for educational aid and help in enhancing the surgical planning, fuels the market growth
- The market is mainly hampered due to high initial set-up cost associated with the 3D printing
- Stringent regulation on the application areas of the 3D printing in Canada and European countries may hinder the growth of this market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/3d-printing-in-healthcare-market-sample-pdf/
Global 3D Printing in Healthcare Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
- North America region is segmented into US, Canada, and Mexico
- In 2019, the North America dominated the regional market through accounting to highest market share
- US is one of the major producer of Healthcare 3D Printing owing to increasing adoption of technologically advanced medical devices and instruments for higher outcomes
- Presence of the key companies: 3D Systems, Stratasys and others in the North America pushes the regional market growth
- Advanced healthcare infrastructure with higher focus towards boosting the research and development on medical devices and drug development, pushes the market growth uphill with the region
- Europe is the promising market for 3D printing in the healthcare market. The region is further segmented into Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain and rest of Europe
- In Europe, UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy and Belgium are some of the economies actively engaged in the 3D printing of medical devices
- The growth of this market in Europe is backed by strong environment for performing research and development activities for additive manufacturing in healthcare sector
- Increasing medical condition leading to growing aged population the region undergoing more surgeries driving the demand for medical implants.
- As per United Nation Projections, by 2060, the aged population in the region is expected to reach nearly 29% of the global population representing oldest region by 2060.
- Due to this, the demand for 3D printing for implants is growing in the region
Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include 3D Systems, Inc., 3M, 3T Additive Manufacturing Ltd., Carbon, Inc., EnvisionTEC, ExOne, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Materialise, Oxford Performance Materials, Prodways Group, Renishaw plc., and Stratasys Ltd among others.
Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market: Key Developments
- On February 2020 3D Predict received FDA clearance for manufacturing of AI-based innovative aligners
- In December 2019 , GE Healthcare entered into the agreement with the Formlabs for 3D print patient-specific anatomical models from imaging data. With this strategic move, the companies planned to provide an GE Healthcare/Formlabs bundle for the radiologist active in cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, and other areas
- On November 2019, Regemat3D and Biogelx entered in the collaboration agreement for research and development activities and distribution of the entire bioprinting solutions for research institutes globally. The regemat3D aims to develop new skin model with complete bioprinting solutions offering for customers in association with the Biogelx
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020