Polymer Emulsion Market is Projected to Reach a Value Of Over USD 49.5 Billion by 2027
The Global Polymer Emulsion Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 49.5 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.4%.
Polymer emulsion is a water-soluble polymer such as certain hydroxylate celluloses and polyvinyl alcohols, and can also be used to act as stabilizers and emulsifiers. Polymer emulsion is done by the process of emulsion polymerization. Emulsion polymerization is a type of radical polymerization which starts with an emulsion incorporating water, monomer, and surfactant. Oil in water is the most common type of emulsion polymerization in which droplets of oil (monomer) are emulsified in a continuous phase of water. High molecular weight polymer can be made at a fast polymerization rate, and an excellent conductor of heat are some of the advantages offered by the polymer emulsion.
POLYMER EMULSION MARKET: DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
Stringent Environmental Regulations for Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Emission
Increasing environmental concerns has made regulatory bodies such as Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) to impose strict regulations to minimize the adverse effect on the environment. These initiatives are promoting the use of water-based emulsion polymers. For instance, the Environmental protection Agency (EPA) has regulated under the Clean Air Act (CAA) has established National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS), to reduce the growing concern of VOC emission. Additionally, EPA has regulated VOC ate the federal level in 40 CFR 59, which is the National Volatile Organic Compound Emission Standards for Consumer and Commercial Products. Thus, stringent regulations for volatile organic compound emission has expected to boost the polymer emulsion market during the forecasted period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/polymer-emulsion-market-sample-pdf/
Growing Popularity of Elastomeric Coatings
Elastomeric coating is an exterior wall or coating which is much thicker than paints and helps to waterproof the exterior of a structure. Energy efficiency, longer roof life span, protection against elements, easy repair and maintenance are benefits offered by elastomeric coating owing to which it is gaining popularity in building and construction activities. These coatings are formulated with all acrylic or styrene-acrylic water-based emulsion polymers. They help to elastomeric coating with lower temperature flexibility, minimal water absorption, dirt resistance, and tear resistance. Thus growing popularity of elastomeric coatings has anticipated to drive the polymer emulsion market.
Fluctuating Raw Material Price
Monomers, surfactants, initiators, and others are raw materials used for polymer emulsions. Manufacturer of polymer emulsions are struggling with the fluctuation of raw material cost and rapidly increasing energy costs. This has been attributed to the growing supply and demand gap posing a major challenge for the demand from end-use industries in developing economies. Thus, fluctuation in raw material price is anticipated to hamper the market growth during the forecasted period.
POLYMER EMULSION MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- On basis of type: Acrylic Polymer Emulsion, Vinyl Acetate Polymers, Styrene-Butadiene Latex, and Others
- Based on application: Paints & Coating, Paper & Paperboards, Adhesives & Sealants, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
POLYMER EMULSION MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the Polymer Emulsion market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Polymer Emulsion Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/polymer-emulsion-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Polymer Emulsion Market include:
- BASF SE (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- DIC CORPORATION
- Wacker Chemie AG
- synthomer plc
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- OMNOVA Solutions Inc
- Mallard Creek Polymers
- Visen Industries Limited
- Unisynth Group
- Specialty Polymers, Inc.
- STI Polymer
- Other Key Companies
POLYMER EMULSION MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Polymer Emulsion Market, by Type
- Acrylic Polymer Emulsion
- Vinyl Acetate Polymers
- Styrene-Butadiene Latex
Polymer Emulsion Market, by Application
- Paints & Coating
- Paper & Paperboards
- Adhesives & Sealants
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/polymer-emulsion-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Polymer Emulsion Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS — PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL POLYMER EMULSION MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million & Kiloton (2019–2027)
- GLOBAL POLYMER EMULSION MARKET BY END-USE, Market Size in USD Million & Kiloton (2019–2027)
- GLOBAL POLYMER EMULSION MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million & Kiloton (2019–2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/polymer-emulsion-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com