Pheromones Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Analysis, Research
Global Pheromones Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Pheromones Market by Type (Releaser Pheromones, Primer Pheromones, Signaler Pheromones, Modulator Pheromones, Reproduction Pheromones and Others), by Pest (Beetles, Moths, Mites and Others), by Usage (Detection, Monitoring, Mass Trapping, Matting Disruption and Attracticide), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global pheromones market is estimated to reach USD 6.3 Billion by 2027 with the healthy CAGR of over 13%
- Environmental and health hazards associated with the conventional pesticides is driving demand for non-toxic and eco-friendly alternative, which is driving the market growth of pheromones
- Rising prevalence of the pesticide resistance creating lower overall farm yield is generating higher need for the effective substitute such as pheromones
- The market growth is projected to limit in the years to follow owing to higher production cost of pheromones
Global Pheromones Market: Key Market Dynamics
- The pheromones market is experiencing growth on the grounds of rising environmental and health hazards of the conventional pesticides or insecticides leading to environmental degradation and chronic conditions
- Increasing rate of pesticide resistance owing to mutations and genetic changes in the pest when exposed to pesticides is rising the demand for non-toxic and safer way of pest management. This, further pushes the market growth uphill
- High production cost owing to chemical synthesis of the pheromones is hampering the market growth
- The pheromone market is expected to grow at a remarkable pace in the years to follow owing to emergence of bio based techniques with ongoing efforts for affordable pheromone production method
- Lack of awareness regarding pheromones is acting as the key challenge for the market growth
Global Pheromones Market: Regional Overview
- Asia Pacific
In Asia-Pacific, the pheromone market is expected to bloom in the forecast period owing to growing agriculture sector. Asia-Pacific is the key contributor in the global food chain owing to booming agriculture sector in the region followed by the rising efforts to use sustainable and cost effective agricultural practices with effective pest controlling. Growing populace in the countries such as China, India, and Japan is creating demand for higher farm yield to settle the growing food demand, is driving demand for the pheromones.
- North America
The market is expected to witness significant growth due to increasing adoption of pheromones for maximum crop protection. Agriculture sector is one of the prime sector contributing in the region’s GDP and is constantly escalating owing to increasing efforts towards improving crop productivity. Ongoing rise in agriculture export despite of trade issues with emerging economies is boosting the overall agriculture market, which further drags the pheromones market in North America.
Global Pheromones Market: Key Players Overview
- Koppert Biological Systems:
Koppert Biological Systems offers range of products dedicated for the agriculture and horticulture activities through boosting pollination, pest and disease control, biological sed treatment. The company provides species-specific pheromone under the name Tutasan for mass trapping to minimize the effect of Tuta absoluta.
Novagrica is the Greece based company specializes in providing semiochemicals across Europe, Northern Africa, Middle East and East countries. Product offering of the Novagrica includes pheromones & attractant, insect traps, smart trap, tetrastop. The pheromones-dispensers offered by Novagrica used for monitoring insect population in the agricultural field, amenity parks, forest ecosystem.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020