NEWS: Choline Chloride Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
Choline Chloride Market: Summary
The Global Choline Chloride Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 690 million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.2%.
Choline Chloride is a quaternary ammonium salt and an organic compound. It is also known as vitamin B4, is used in medications used preventing perosis by maturation and healing bone cartilages. It found naturally in fungi, hop, kingcups and internal parts of lecithin. Choline chloride is used as a nutritional component in animal feed which accelerate the growth of different pets & animal, such as chicken, rabbit, pig, horse, and many others. Choline chloride present in animal feed as free choline or its esterified forms such as phosphocholine, glycerophosphocholine, and phosphatidylcholine. Moreover, it is an essential nutrient and also used in humans as a supplement.
Choline Chloride Market: Drivers & Challenges
- High Demand from Poultry Feed Industry
Choline chloride is widely consumed by the animal feed end-use industry. It is used as a feed additive for growing poultry animals. The demand for choline chloride is increasing from poultry feed due to increasing demand for eggs, and high yield meat. It is used as an essential feed additive amongst animal species, particularly chickens. It is also known as vitamin B4 and is an organic compound. Choline chloride helps to build and maintaining the cell structure due to it is related to metabolism and act as a methyl donor. Choline chloride offers benefits to animals including prevention of perosis, a condition in animals like fatty liver syndrome.
Meat consumption (Kilograms/capita, 2019)
Source: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Potential for Adverse Health Impacts
Despite benefits of choline chloride to human health, it has some hazardous effects to human health such as vomiting, diarrhea, gastrointestinal distress and inhalation problems etc. during its preparation, the use of Choline Chloride has been regulated and restrained by health and safety management authorities for end-use applications. Moreover, high doses of choline by mouth is possibly unsafe for humans. Doses over the Daily Upper Intake Levels are more likely to cause side effects such as sweating, a fishy body odor, gastrointestinal distress, diarrhea, and vomiting. There is some concern that increasing dietary choline intake might increase the risk of cancer of the colon and rectum. Which is likely to hamper the growth of the choline chloride market up to a certain extent.
Choline Chloride Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on the form: Powder, and Liquid
- Segmentation based on end-use industry: Animal Feed, Human Nutrition, Oil & Gas, Personal Care, and Pharmaceuticals
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Choline Chloride Market: Report Scope
The report on the Choline Chloride market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Report FeaturesSpecificsHistorical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years2019–2027Base Year for Market Calculation2019Forecasted Period2020–2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)Measured UnitsValue (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)Segments IncludedForm, End-Use Industry, and RegionRegional CoverageNorth America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- ALGRY Química, S.L. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Balchem Corporation
- NB Group Co., Ltd.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- A & C
- BALAJI AMINES
- BASF SE
- Pestell Minerals & Ingredients
- Other Key Companies
Choline Chloride Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Choline Chloride Market, by Form
Choline Chloride Market, by End-Use Industry
- Animal Feed
- Pet Food
- Human Nutrition
- Oil & Gas
- Personal Care
Choline Chloride Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Choline Chloride Market Providers
- Choline Chloride Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Choline Chloride Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CHOLINE CHLORIDE MARKET STUDY