NEWS: 4D Printing Market- Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
4D Printing Market: Summary
The Global 4D Printing Market is projected to reach a value of USD 510.25 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 42.7%.
The 4D printing is refers to a process through which a 3D printed object transform itself into the another structure, over the influence of the external energy input as light, temperature or other environmental stimuli. It is also identified as 4D bioprinting, active origami, or shape-morphing systems utilizes the same techniques of 3D printing by which the computer-programmed deposition of material in successive layers to create a three-dimensional objects. Global 4D printing market is rising demand for industry 4.0 and emergence of industry 5.0. However, the high cost of development are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
4D Printing Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising Demand for Industry 4.0 and Emergence of Industry 5.0
- There has been rising demand for industry 4.0 and emergence of industry 5.0 will play a significant role for the 4D printing market. The additive manufacturing, also called 3D printing, which is a part of Industry 4.0.
- The industry 5.0 will help to boost the 4D printing by focusing on the designing process rather than the manufacturing process.
- The industry 5.0 is excepted to enhance the boundaries of physics on design. For instance in the case of the industry 4.0, for the creation of the next generation aircraft there is a limitation in the manufacturing capabilities. Whereas, in the case of industry 5.0 the process in manufacturing would be improve automated, hence the human is majorly being concentrating on the design of the aircraft.
- On January 2019, the Essentium, a 3-D printing firm has been increased USD 22 million in a Series A round, led by Materialize and Genesis Park.
- For example, the future of the additive manufacturing has the capacity to build customize product with the features such as less cost, less wastage of material as well as low energy consumption that is what industry 5.0 lead to offers.
- Adoption in Military & Defense and Healthcare Sector
- Growing Need to Reduce Manufacturing and Processing Cost
- High Cost of Development
4D Printing Market: Key Segments
- The 4D printing market is majorly segments into programmable material and end-user.
- On the basis of programmable material, the market is bifurcated into programmable carbon fiber, programmable wood, programmable textiles and programmable bio material. The Programmable carbon fiber is projected to witness healthy growth.
- These helps to reduce the failure prone mechanisms as well as reduce the overall weight which will lead to fuel the growth of the market in the forecast period in the forecast period.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is sub segmented into military & defense, aerospace, automotive, textile, healthcare and other. The military & defense is projected to get the largest growing segment in the forecast period.
4D Printing Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America accounted for the major market share with growing investment in the R&D as well as the scientists is also being focused on the growth of the 4D materials which has the to adapt to various environmental conditions. However, Asia Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate with the growing advancement in the technology as well as with the focused on the growth of new products is projected to boost the demand of the market in the forecast period.
4D Printing Market: Report Scope
The report on the 4D printing market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Report FeaturesSpecificsHistorical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years2019–2027Historical Year2018Base Year2019Forecasted Period2020–2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)Measured UnitsValue (USD Million)Segments IncludedProgrammable Material and End-UserRegional CoverageNorth America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- 3D Systems, Inc. (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Autodesk Inc.
- CT CoreTechnologie Group
- HP Development Company, L.P (Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Materialise nv
- Organovo Holdings Inc.
- Stratasys Ltd.
- Other Key Companies
4D Printing Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
4D Printing Market, by Programmable Material
- Programmable Carbon Fiber
- Programmable Wood
- Programmable Textiles
- Programmable Bio material
4D Printing Market, by End-User
- Military & Defense
4D Printing Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- 4D Printing Market Providers
- 4D Printing Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of 4D Printing Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE 4D PRINTING MARKET STUDY