Metal 3d Printing Market To Reach USD 2.4 Billion By 2027 | CAGR 25.1% — Forencis Research
Global Metal 3D Printing Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “ Metal 3D Printing Market by Technology (Selective Laser Melting (SLM), Metal Extrusion, Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), Direct Energy Deposition (DED)/Laser Material Deposition, Binder Jetting, Stereolithography (SLA), Others), by Metal Powder & Alloys (Titanium, Stainless Steel, Maraging Steel, Cobalt-Chrome, Aluminum Alloy, Brass, Magnesium, Nickel Super Alloy, Copper Alloy, Inconel, Others), by Software (Scanning Software, Printing Software, Design Software, Inspection Software), by Application (Fully Functional Prototypes, Production Tools, Molds & Inserts, Rigid Housings, Ductwork, Spare Parts, Heat Exchangers & Heatsinks, Others) by End Use Industry (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Consumer Goods, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, Construction, Others), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Metal 3D Printing market is estimated to reach USD 2.4 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 25.1% during the review period.
- Metal 3D printing technology combines the design flexibility of with the mechanical properties of metal.
- Typically, these machines use metal powders as feedstock will directly sintering the metal using high powered lasers directly in the build chamber or forming a green shape with a binder before sintering.
- In Current scenario, metal 3D printing systems have shrunk to studio-friendly sizes, offering even small businesses the option to enhance their projects with dense metal parts.
Global Metal 3D Printing Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Growing use of 3D printing in automotive industry and rising demand for prototyping and mass customization will drive the metal 3D printing market during growth period
- Moreover, use of 3D printing in aerospace industry will become an opportunity for the market during forecast period
- However, High initial investment and required maintenance expertise and limited material selection will create a negative impact on the growth of the metal 3D printing market during assessment period
Request Sample PDF of Global Metal 3D Printing Market:
Global Metal 3D Printing Market: Regional Overview
- North America
The 3D Printing market in the North American region is projected to witness high demand owing to the early development of technology and historic leadership in traditional manufacturing. Additionally, the growth is also supported by the number of key industrial players such as 3D Systems Inc., Stratasys Ltd., The ExOne Company, and others along with the leading number of patents.
- Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecasted period due to rapid adoption of additive manufacturing and has attributed to the development. Additionally, the emerging manufacturing hub for automotive and healthcare industries has also anticipated the growth of product market.
Global Metal 3D Printing Market: Key Players Overview
The company provide open and flexible platforms enable players in industries such as healthcare, automotive, aerospace, art and design, and consumer goods, to build innovative 3D printing applications that make the world a better and healthier place. In metal 3D printing, company provide various metals such as Aluminum, Titanium, Stainless Steel, and Inconel for various applications such fully functional prototypes, production tools, tooling such as molds and inserts, rigid housings, ductwork, spare parts, heat exchangers and heatsinks. In 2017, the company launched automated support generation software for metal 3D printing to generates support structures for metal AM parts.
- Stratasys Ltd.:
Stratasys Ltd operates through business segments like 3D printers, materials and customized products with the strong presence in more than 31 countries across the globe. The company is engaged in providing solutions for industries including aerospace, automotive, rail, healthcare, consumer products, and education. In 2018, the company launched metal 3D printer for short-run manufacturing.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone:+1 (720) 306 9020