Increasing Demand From Electronics And Automotive Industry Is Boosting The Growth Sof Low-Temperature Silver Sintering Paste Market
Global Low-Temperature Silver Sintering Paste Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Low-Temperature Silver Sintering Paste Market by Type (Powder Type, Compact Type), by Application (Semiconductor Wafer/LED, Solar Cell, Automobile Glass, and Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Low-Temperature Silver Sintering Paste market is projected to register a CAGR of around 6.7%, reaching a value of USD 970 million by the end of 2027.
- Low-temperature silver sintering paste helps to improve the lumens output by up to 30% for super high-power red & green LEDs
- Growing demand for luxurious and smart vehicles that has boosted the demand for Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) module
- However, the availability of substitutes is a major restraining factor towards the market growth
Global Low-Temperature Silver Sintering Paste Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Trends in electronic applications involve operation temperatures above 150 °C and increased power density as well as longer lifetime
- Silver sintered pastes offer a robust lead-free alternative to solder pastes helps to increase the life of the device up to 10 times
- However, Bi-based alloys, gold involving alloys and Zn–Al-based alloys are the few alternatives which likely to impede the market growth up to a certain extent
- Complexity and high cost of the manufacturing process are expected to hinder the market growth
Global Low-Temperature Silver Sintering Paste Market: Regional Overview
Europe is expected to be the largest consumer and producer of low-temperature silver sintering paste owing to the matured electronic ad automotive industry which is supported by high technology connectivity environment. With the technological advancement, the trend of smart offices, smart home, and electric vehicles is augmenting the demand for electronics as well as automotive products. Europe has strict regulations for environmental concerns and thus under the circular economy strategy, recycling of used electronic products is further pushing the growth of the market.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of the market in this region can be attributed to the easy availability of raw material as well as the low cost of production. Moreover, rising personal disposable income of the consumers of consumer electronic products and their shift in preferences towards smart electronics products and EVs are thus primarily driving the growth of the market. China and Japan are the largest electronics production base and increasing demand from the electric & electronics sector is helps to boost the Asia-Pacific low-temperature silver sintering paste market.
Global Low-Temperature Silver Sintering Paste Market: Key Players Overview
- KYOCERA Corporation:
KYOCERA Corporation is specialized in the manufacturing of fine ceramic components, automotive components, and semiconductor components. The company associates with 271 consolidated subsidiaries globally. KYOCERA Corporation operates through following business segments Industrial& Automotive Components, Semiconductor Components, Electronic Devices, Communications, Document Solutions, and Life & Environment. In 2017, KYOCERA Corporation invented epoxy molding compound, high-thermal-conductive silver sintering paste with thermal conductivity of 6W/mK.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA:
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA is one of the global leader in innovation, brand, and technologies in the adhesive technologies, beauty care, and laundry & home care business segments. The company’s adhesive technologies are the global leader in the adhesives market — across all industry segments worldwide. The adhesive technologies business segment holds around 48 % shares of the company’s total revenue in 2018. Loctite, Technolmelt, and Teroson are top brands help to generate the revenue for adhesive technologies business segment.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020