Increasing Demand For Natural And Healthy Nutritious Drinks Is Promoting The Growth Of Kombucha Market
Global Kombucha Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Kombucha Market by Type (Yeast, Bacteria, Mold, and Others), by Flavour (Berries, Herbs & Spices, Citrus, Coconut & Mangoes, Apple, and Others), by Distribution Channel (Convenience Store, Online Channel, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Specialist Stores), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global kombucha market is projected to register a CAGR of around 18.61%, reaching a value of USD 7.7 million by the end of 2027.
- Kombucha associated with the several health benefits includes reducing the blood pressure, relieve arthritis, increase the immune response, and cure cancer
- The changing lifestyle among youngsters is having a positive influence on the beverage industry
- Increasing focus on health and wellness, consumers are willing to try new healthier alternatives to traditional drinks
- However, availability of the substitutes is a major restraining factor towards the market growth
Global Kombucha Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Kombucha is promoted as a drink for improving digestion and diabetes, strengthening the immune system, being detoxifying, and reducing blood pressure
- Increasing Investment to invent the new exotic flavor is likely to be the new market opportunity for many of the manufacturers
- The Asia-Pacific provides the cost advantage in terms of production and processing of Kombucha products
- Availability of substitutes namely, pickled herb drink, apple cider vinegar drink, freshly squeezed lemonade, infused waters, yogurt or milk kefir is expected to hinder market growth up to a certain extent
Global Kombucha Market: Regional Overview
- North America
North America is expected to be the dominating region in the kombucha market. The growth in this region can be attributed to the changing lifestyle of individuals leading to an elevated risk of chronic diseases such as arthritis and diabetes etc. Moreover, shifting preference towards the consumption of healthy food and the growing awareness about the benefits of kombucha in controlling high blood pressures. Thus, the kombucha market in the North America region has a huge opportunity in the coming years.
Increasing prevalence of diabetes patients in the region is expected to boost the demand for kombucha drink. For instance, according to the International Diabetes Federation, 425 million people have diabetes in the world and 159 million people in the Western Pacific Region and it is expected to rise to 183 million by 2045. There were over 114.39 million cases of diabetes in China in 2017. Chinese kombucha market is expected to dominate the Asia-pacific region. Kombucha drink has hypoglycemic and antilipidemic properties that help in suppressing elevated blood glucose levels in the case of diabetes. Thus increasing awareness about a healthy diet is expected to boost the market in the Asia pacific region.
Global Kombucha Market: Key Players Overview
- Humm Kombucha:
Humm Kombucha is one of the largest, fastest-growing, and beloved kombucha brands. The company’s’ glass bottles and cans are available in grocery stores, convenience stores, and restaurants throughout North America, and now in many parts of Europe. In September 2019, Humm Kombucha launched Kombucha cans with various flavors include blueberry mint, strawberry lemonade, mango passionfruit, coconut lime and hopped grapefruit.
- LIVE Soda, LLC:
LIVE Soda, LLC is a Texas-based company specialized in crafting a kombucha drink with the taste like soda. The company’s’ kombucha made up of probiotic content using the purest ingredients includes USDA Organic, Non-GMO, 99.7% raw kombucha.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020