Impact of COVID-19: Biomedical Textiles Market is Reaching a Value of around USD 13.2 Billion by The End of 2027
The Global Biomedical Textiles Market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.1%, reaching a value of around USD 13.2 billion by the end of 2027.
Biomedical textiles are fibrous structures designed for use in specific biological environments, where their performance depends on biocompatibility with cells and biological tissue or fluids. They are used for first aid, clinical, or hygienic purposes. In addition to protective medical apparel, textiles in fiber and fabric form are used as implants, filters, and surgical dressings. These textiles should be non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, non-allergic, and chemically inert as well as should exhibit high strength, durability, and flexibility.
The biomedical textiles include sutures, vascular grafts, heart valves, hernia mesh, tissue implants, nerve guidance channel, corneal lenses, artificial skin, artificial joints, heart patch, and biomedical smart clothes.
Biomedical Textiles Market: Drivers & Opportunity
Rising Number of Surgeries
Growing number of surgeries across the globe is a key driver of global biomedical textiles. These textiles are used in implantable products such as sutures, hernia repair, as well as cardiovascular implants, among others. According to the US Food and Drug Administration, more than 1 million hernia procedures are performed in the US every year. Moreover, the demand for cardiovascular implants is projected to increase during the review period. This is attributed to the increasing prevalence of sedentary diseases such as obesity, diabetes, cancer, and others.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biomedical-textiles-market-sample-pdf/
In addition to this, biomedical textiles are used in a mechanical organ such as artificial kidney (dialysis), artificial livers, artificial lungs (blood oxygenation) for blood purification and are called as extracorporeal devices.
Therefore, rising number of surgeries across the world is projected to drive the global biomedical textiles market.
Use of Biomedical Textiles in Hygiene Products
Biomedical textiles are used as protective clothing to prevent contamination by blood and other fluids. They are extensively used in gowns, caps, wipes, drapes, beddings, sanitary napkins, and others. Demand for such protective clothing is expected to increase due to international travel, medical tourism, and rising awareness amongst the consumers. According to the Centers for Disease Control, Healthcare Acquired Infections (HAIs) account for an estimated 1.7 million infections and 99,000 associated deaths each year in America.
Thus, demand for biomedical textiles in hygiene products is likely to propel the market growth during the assessment period.
Introduction of Electronic Textiles
Electronic textiles (e-textiles) are fabrics that have electronics and interconnections woven into them. An electronic textile refers to a textile substrate that incorporates capabilities for sensing (biometric or external), communication (usually wireless), power transmission, and interconnection technology to allow sensors, etc. E-textiles can be used to study and scrutinize cardiovascular, respiratory, and neurological disorders.
The growing health care needs and awareness with the introduction of leading-edge technologies in the healthcare sector is likely to open up growth avenues for players in this market.
Biomedical Textiles Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on fiber: Biodegradable and Non-biodegradable.
- Segmentation based on fabric type: Non-woven, Woven, and Others.
- Segmentation based on application: Non-Implantable, Implantable, Healthcare & Hygiene, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Biomedical Textiles Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biomedical-textiles-market-request-methodology/
Biomedical Textiles Market: Report Scope
The report on the biomedical textiles market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Biomedical Textiles Market include:
- Secant Group, LLC (US) (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Confluent Medical Technologies (US)
- Swicofil AG (Switzerland)
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc (US)
- Meister & Cie AG (Switzerland)
- Cardinal Health (US)
- Medline Industries, Inc (US)
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
- 3M (US)
- HARTMANN GROUP (Germany)
- Other Key Companies
Biomedical Textiles Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Biomedical Textiles Market, by Fiber
Biomedical Textiles Market, by Fabric Type
Biomedical Textiles Market, by Application
- Healthcare & Hygiene
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biomedical-textiles-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Biomedical Textiles Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS — PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL BIOMEDICAL TEXTILES MARKET BY FIBER, Market Size in USD Million (2019–2027)
- GLOBAL BIOMEDICAL TEXTILES MARKET BY FABRIC TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019–2027)
- GLOBAL BIOMEDICAL TEXTILES MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2019–2027)
- GLOBAL BIOMEDICAL TEXTILES MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019–2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biomedical-textiles-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com