IMAGE SENSOR MARKET TO REACH USD 36.4 BILLION BY 2027 | CAGR 10.4% — FORENCIS RESEARCH
Global Image Sensor Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Image Sensor Market by Technology (CMOS, CCD, sCMOS), by Optical Format (Inch-Based Sensor Formats, Advanced Photo System (APS) Sensor Formats), by Processing Type (3D Image Sensor, 2D Image Sensor), by Application (Consumer Electronics, Security & Surveillance, Medical, Automotive, Space & Defense, Gaming, Others), by Region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2019 to 2027)”, the global Image Sensor market is estimated to reach USD 36.4 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 10.4% during the review period.
- The image sensor is a photosensitive electronic device that converts light signals into digital signals. This sensor dies are produced in large batches on silicon wafers.
- CMOS image sensors are widely used for image sensing application because it is faster, cheaper, on-chip integratable, and energy-efficient than other image sensing technologies such as CCD and CMOS.
Global Image Sensor Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing image sensor penetration in the automobile industry and the trend of miniaturization and dual camera in smartphones and tablets are expected to drive the market during the projected years. Moreover, the growing consumer electronics market and increasing high-end medical equipment & solutions are fueling in the growth of the image sensor market during the forecast period.
- However, the high manufacturing cost is expected to restrain the market during next seven years
- Growing gaming market and various innovati0ons done by image sensor manufacturers will become an opportunity for the image sensor market during projected years
Request Sample PDF of Global Image Sensor Market
Global Image Sensor Market: Regional Overview
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market during the projected period. Increasing the consumer electronics market, increasing population, and growing disposable income are driving the market in the Asia-Pacific region. China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and India are expected to drive the image sensor market in this region. The company such as Sony Corporation, Nikon Corporation, Canon Inc, SAMSUNG, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, Toshiba Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, and SK Hynix are expected to drive the market worldwide.
- North America
North America is expected to grow at a higher growth rate during the projected years. Adoption of the latest technological infrastructure, the presence of global players such as Texas Instruments Incorporated, On Semiconductor, and OmniVision Technologies, Inc. are expected to grow the market with the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Increasing need for image sensor in medical, consumer electronics, and automotive application drive the image sensor market in this region.
Global Image Sensor Market: Key Players Overview
- Sony Corporation:
Sony Corporation. engages in the development, design, manufacture, and sale of electronic equipment, instruments, devices, game consoles, and software for consumers, professionals and industrial markets. The company operates through nine business segments: home entertainment and sound, game and network services, imaging products and solutions, music, pictures, mobile communications, semiconductors, financial services, and all others. In May 2019, Sony Corporation partnered with Microsoft Corporation to use Microsoft cloud platform for streaming games and media and to work together to make image sensors for gaming applications.
- On Semiconductor:
ON Semiconductor Corporation. engages in the manufacture, design, and marketing of a portfolio of semiconductor components. It operates through a power solutions group, analog solutions group, and intelligent sensing group segments. In March 2018, the company launched AR0430, a CMOS digital image sensor who combines 2D video imaging and 3D image recognition on a single sensor. This sensor delivers high-quality images with advanced 2.0-micron pixel stacked BSI technology and has a small 1/3.1-inch optical format. This sensor can be used for industrial and consumer end-product applications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020