HELIDECK MONITORING SYSTEM MARKET TO REACH USD 302.1 MILLION BY 2027 | CAGR 5.1% — FORENCIS RESEARCH
Global Helideck Monitoring System Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Helideck Monitoring System Market by System (Hardware and Software), By Vertical (Marine, Offshore Oil & Gas), By Application (Defense, Commercial), By End-Use (Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Aftermarket), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global helideck monitoring system market is estimated to reach USD 302.1 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.1% during the review period.
- Helideck monitoring system helps to provide real-time information data for the helicopter operations in a hostile environment to improve both flight and passenger safety.
- The HMS can interface with all types of weather such as air temperature and barometric pressure, humidity, wind speed and direction, cloud height, velocity, and helideck attitude.
Global Helideck Monitoring System Market: Key Market Dynamics
- With the usage of sensor technology, it witnesses to improve the offshore weather monitoring feature which will lead to improving the market growth.
- The advancement in automatic generation features will helps to send electronically to the offshore users which may boost the market demand.
- The offshore operation is a bit more complex than others which required a high level of trained professionals to land and take off from an offshore installation and to identify the weather conditions.
- Increasing demand for ships and vessel traffic across the globe and also the high installation flexibility is witness to increasing the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Request Sample PDF of Global Helideck Monitoring System Market: https://www.forencisresearch.com/helideck-monitoring-system-market-sample-pdf/
Global Helideck Monitoring System Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
According to the International Trade Administration, in 2018 the industry has about USD 151 Billion contributed to the export of sales to the US economy. Whereas, the US aerospace industry is one of the largest in the world which provides extensive distribution systems, enhances the local and national level policy and promotion, and diverse offering systems. In 2019, the government of Canada announced the support of the new aerospace innovation ecosystem to improve performance and skills.
Hence, the region is witness to increase its growth and productivity in the sector which may enhance the growth of the market in the forecast period.
According to the European Commission, the region aeronautics industries is enhancing its development and manufacturing by drones, aero-engines, helicopters, civil and military aircraft, and equipment. As well as the region is having one of the high technology sectors in the aeronautics in the global market. Also, the region is the world leader for the production of civil aircraft, such as aircraft engines, and helicopters.
According to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), in 2015 German aerospace and NASA have signed an agreement for reducing the noise of aircraft and to enhance the research in rotorcraft.
Global Helideck Monitoring System Market: Key Players Overview
Kongsberg is a global technology company that provides a solution to the customers in the field of defense, merchant marine, aerospace, and offshore oil and gas industries. The company provides features for HMS such as real-time data, 48 hours logging capability with the new regulations, Ethernet, a light panel with landing, and various other. In 2020, the Kongsberg digital has acquired Danish Maritime software company coach solution which will enhance the monitoring system performance. Also, in 2020 the company aviation maintenance services have acquired Patria Helicopters to enhance the NH-90 helicopters.
Fugro is a multinational public company which provider geo-intelligence and asset integrity solution for the major infrastructure, and natural resources. The company has increased its global experience in designing, commissioning and engineering helideck monitoring systems to enhance the weather information for the helicopter experience. Moreover, the company monitoring software provides accurate, quality controlled data for real-time information.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020