Health Benefits Provided By Organic Rice Protein To Fuel The Market Growth
Global Organic Rice Protein Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Organic Rice Protein Market by Type (Rice Protein Concentrates, Rice Protein Isolates), by Application (Sports & Energy Nutrition, Beverages, Bakery & Confectionery), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America,) — Global Forecast (2019 to 2027)”, the global organic rice protein market is projected to reach a value of USD 263 million, registering a CAGR of around 17.5% during the review period
- Organic rice protein is free from gluten, cholesterol, and genetically modified organisms
- It has a high nutritional value since it contains no added colors, sweeteners, or fillers
- It has a high content of amino acids which are essential for body muscles, immune system, and building of body tissues
- Intake of organic rice protein promotes weight loss
- However, the availability of alternatives in the market remains a hampering factor to the market growth
Global Organic Rice Protein Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing working population leading a sedentary lifestyle drive the demand for organic rice protein
- Increasing prevalence of sedentary diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, obesity, colon cancer, high blood pressure, among others drive the demand for healthy food choices
- According to the US Department of Health & Human Services, about 647,000 Americans die from heart disease every year
- Moreover, the product is produced from organically grown rice, which does not contain toxic chemicals, synthetic hormones, and genetic engineering
- Consumer preference towards organic products is another key driver of the market
- Media promotion of FIFA and World Cup encourages youngsters to participate in fitness and sports activities, which further drives the market
Request Sample PDF of Global Organic Rice Protein Market: https://www.forencisresearch.com/organic-rice-protein-market-sample-pdf/
Global Organic Rice Protein Market: Regional Overview
- North America
The market in North America is expected to witness high demand for organic rice protein owing to the high consumer awareness regarding its health benefits. Large working population and poor eating habits promote product demand in the region. Additionally, rising prevalence of heart and weight-related diseases drive the market growth. For instance, the prevalence of obesity was 39.8% and affected about 93.3 million US adults in 2015–2016.
Asia-Pacific emerged as the fastest-growing region for this market, which is mostly driven by consumer preference towards organic products. Increasing health consciousness among the consumers coupled with various health benefits associated with the product is projected to fuel the market growth during the review period.
Global Organic Rice Protein Market: Key Players Overview
- Axiom Foods, Inc.:
Axiom Foods, Inc. is one of the leading innovative source for rice and pea proteins in addition to other all-natural and plant-based ingredients. In March 2019, the company signed an agreement with Univar Solutions for the distribution of its plant-based products such as proteins (rice, pea, etc.); rice and oat dairy alternatives, rice sugar, and pea starch.
- RiceBran Technologies:
RiceBran Technologies is a specialty ingredient company serves the food, animal nutrition, and specialty ingredient products. In November 2018, the company acquired the assets and operations of Golden Ridge Rice Mills’ rice milling and rice bran stabilization facility in Wynne, Arkansas, US. The acquisition helped the company to strengthen its product portfolio by the supply of rice, brown rice, and brewers’ rice.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020