Head Up Display Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Analysis, Research
Global Head Up Display Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Head Up Display Market by Type (Conventional, AR-Based), by Component (Combiner, Video-Generator, Projector Unit, Software), by Application (Automotive Industry (Commercial Vehicles, Passenger Cars), Aviation(Military Aviation, Civil Aviation)), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Head up Display market is estimated to reach USD 16.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 26.2% during the review period.
- All head-up displays require an image source, generally a high-brightness cathode-ray tube, and an optical system to project the image source information at optical infinity. The HUD image is viewed by the customer after reflecting from a semitransparent element referred to as the HUD combiner.
- Moreover, heads-up displays can project information on the windshield, tell you where to turn, notify you of lane markings, and identify how close the car among others.
Global Head Up Display Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing adoption of AR & VR technologies in automotive and increasing demand for connected vehicles will drive the market during next five years.
Source: Jabil Inc.
- Moreover, increasing demand in electric vehicles will create more opportunities in the HUD market during projected years.
- Fatal errors in HUD technology and high cost of advanced HUD display system will impact negatively on the growth of the HUD display.
Request Sample PDF of Global Head Up Display Market:
Global Head Up Display Market: Regional Overview
The Head up Display market in Europe is expected to dominate the HUD market during forecast period. Presence of global players in automotive industry such as Volkswagen, Ferrari, Daimler AG, and many others is driving the market during growth rate. Investment of these players in head up displays, electric vehicles, and connected cars will be fueling the growth of the market during growth period.
- North America
North America is expected to grow at faster rate during forecast period. Aviation industry and automotive industry will have expected to invest heavily in HUD technology for better growth of the market in North America. The Boeing Company launched 787 flight deck to balance innovation, cost, and operational commonality with previous Boeing airplane models. This deck also consists of dual head-up displays which projects an image onto a glass combiner mounted in front of the pilots’ eyes.
Global Head Up Display Market: Key Players Overview
- Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd.
The company has been pursuing high quality and high added value in the development and manufacture of products. The company designed and produced instrument clusters, sensor products, consumer products, display products, EMS, and Defi for over 60 years. The company is one of the largest designer and manufacturer of HUD for automobile application. This HUD provide services to drivers to focus on important information, which is projected onto the windshield such as vehicle speed, navigation directions and speed limit restrictions.
- BAE Systems:
BAE systems engages in the provision of advanced defense technology. The company employ a skilled workforce of 85,800 people in more than 40 countries, and work closely with local partners to support economic development by transferring knowledge, skills and technology. The company provide LiteHUD, a HUD system for various aviation applications. This system offers various advantages as shown below:
Source: BAE Systems
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020