Global eSIM Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.75 billion by 2027
The Global eSIM Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.75 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 16.2%.
The embedded SIM (eSIM) in communication device allows to activate network subscription services on the device without using physical SIM. The phone manufacturers are switching their traditional technology to eSIM for better design and create better experience to device owners. Rising usage of wearable electronics & high-end smartphones and high adoption of IoT technology will expected to drive the market during the forecast period. However, lack of technology awareness will hinder the market growth during growth period.
eSIM Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Rising Usage of Wearable Electronics and High-End SmartphoneWearable electronics have evolved from life-saving devices to fashion accessories and range from activity monitor bracelets, smart watches, and smart glasses to GPS enabled shoes, all of which now have a growing market demand. Increasing developments in wireless technologies, and developments in communication technologies will increase the wearable electronics and smartphones market will directly increase the eSIM market.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @
- Lack of Technology Awareness
The Embedded SIM is a programmable SIM which can be remotely provisioned and integrated in any type of mobile devices whether for the consumer market. Due to less service provision and less marketing of eSIM, many of the customers are did not aware about the eSIM advantages and their applications. Moreover, the eSIM technology is available only for the high-end smartphones and high-end wearable devices which normal customers cannot afford. Hence they did not get full advantages and hence it will hinder the growth of the market during forecast period.
eSIM Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on application: Smartphones, M2M, Laptops, Tablets, Wearables, Connected Cars, and Others
- Segmentation based on end use industry: Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Transportation & Logistics, manufacturing, Retail, Others (Energy & Utilities)
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Request for Methodology of This Report @
eSIM Market: Report Scope
The report on the eSIM market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021–2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Application, End Use Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- TE Connectivity (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Gemalto (Thales Group)
- NXP Semiconductors
- Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security GmbH
- NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Sierra Wireless
- Telefónica S.A.
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Apple Inc.
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
- Orange S.A
- Other Key Companies
Consult with Analyst @
eSIM Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
eSIM Market, by Application
- Connected Cars
eSIM Market, by End-Use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Transportation & Logistics
- Others (Energy & Utilities)
eSIM Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @
Table of Content
2 Research Design & Scope
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Industry Trends — Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 GLOBAL eSIM MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2019–2027)
7 GLOBAL eSIM MARKET BY END USE INDUSTRY, Market Size in USD Million (2019–2027)
8 GLOBAL eSIM MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019–2027)
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com