Glass Market is Projected to Reach around USD 174.30 Billion in 2025
The Global Glass Market is projected to reach around USD 174.30 Billion in 2025 at a CAGR of around 4.6%.
Glass is an inorganic product of fusion, which has been cooled to a solid-state condition without crystallizing. It is one of the most important material in usage and found numbers of application in daily life. Glass is a unique material and possesses unique optical properties, it is widely used for the building & construction industry for exterior and exterior design. Moreover, in the automotive industry glass used to make automotive components such as windshields, side windows, mirrors, headlight and tail-light glass, etc.
Glass Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rising Demand from Building and Construction Industry
The rapid urbanization is one of the key driving factors of the global glass market. In the construction & building industry glass is widely used as insulation material, structural component, external glazing material, cladding material. It is also used to make delicate-looking fenestrations on facades as well as conventional windows. In the last few years, the global construction activities are growing at a rapid pace. This growth can be attributed to, rising population and increasing per capita income in the emerging economies such as China & India. Shifting focus towards the construction of energy-efficient buildings and renovation and expansion of existing infrastructure. According to United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA), today, around 58% of the world’s population lives in urban areas, and it is expected to increase to 6% in 2050. This rapid increase will take place mainly in developing countries. Although Asia & Africa both are less urbanized than other regions, they have the fastest urban growth rates globally. Africa’s urban population is projected to jump from 42 % today to 56 % by 2050, and Asia’s from 49% to 64%.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/glass-market-sample-pdf/
Thus, the glass found numbers of application in the building and construction industry, and growing urbanization has is expected to boost the global glass market during the forecast period.
Increasing Demand from Automotive Industry
The automotive sector is expected to grow at a moderate pace in the coming years. The glass used in automobiles vastly differs from the architectural glass. The automotive industry is one of the leading consumers of the glass followed by the building and construction. In the automotive industry, glass found application in headlights, taillights, windows, windshield, and many others. The automotive industry in Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant demand for automotive glass, due to rapid growth of the automotive sector in this region. For Instance, in 2018, global electrical vehicle sales passed the 3 million units, among them more than 50% vehicles were sold in the Chine. Moreover, India is the seventh-largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles.
Thus, the increasing automotive industry has expected to boost the global automotive glass market during the forecast period.
Glass Market: Key Segments
- By Material Type: Soda-Lime Glass, Borosilicate Glass, Lead Glass, and Glass Ceramic.
- By Manufacturing Process: Float Glass, Rolled Glass, Sheet Glass, and Plate Glass
- By Product: Tempered Glass, Laminated Glass, Annealed Glass, Coated Glass, and Others
- By Application: Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Electronics, Solar Energy, Laboratories & Pharmaceuticals, and Others.
- Based on Region Covers: North America, Ais Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Glass Market: Report Scope
The report on the Glass market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Glass Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/glass-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Glass Market include:
- AGC Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd
- GUARDIAN INDUSTRIES
- Şişecam Group
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- TAIWAN GLASS IND. CORP.
- CSG Holding Co., Ltd.
- SCHOTT AG
- Kopp Glass Inc.
- China Glass Holdings Limited
- CARDINAL GLASS INDUSTRIES, INC
- Euroglas GmbH
- Syracuse Glass Company
- Emerge Glass.
- Other Key Companies
Glass Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Glass Market, by Material Type
- Soda-Lime Glass
- Borosilicate Glass
- Lead Glass
- Glass Ceramic
Glass Market, by Manufacturing Process
- Float Glass
- Rolled Glass
- Sheet Glass
- Plate Glass
Glass Market, by Product
- Tempered Glass
- Laminated Glass
- Annealed Glass
- Clear Glass
- Tinted Glass
- Frosted Glass
- Coated Glass
- Soft Coat
- Hard Coat
Glass Market, by Application
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- Solar Energy
- Laboratories & Pharmaceuticals
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/glass-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Glass Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market worldwide?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the world?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario globally?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS — PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON GLOBAL GLASS MARKET
- GLASS MARKET BY MATERIAL TYPE, Market Size in Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019–2025)
- GLASS MARKET BY MANUFACTURING PROCESS, Market Size in Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019–2025)
- GLASS MARKET BY PRODUCT, Market Size in Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019–2025)
- GLASS MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019–2025)
- GLASS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019–2025)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/glass-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com