Gamification Market To Reach USD 37.9 Billion By 2027 | CAGR 31.6% — Forencis Research
Global Gamification Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Gamification Market by Solution (Cloud Computing, Analytics, Mobility, and Big Data), by Deployment (Cloud, On-premise and Hybrid), by Application Type (Sales, Marketing and Advertisement, Product Development, Support, Social Media and Mobile Application), by Platform (Open Platform and Closed Platform), by End-User (Entertainment, Education, BFSI, Healthcare, E-Commerce, Media, Travel and Logistics, Government and Others), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global gamification market is estimated to reach USD 37.9 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 31.6% during the review period.
- The increasing demand for e-learning will improve the learning experience and enhanced learner engagement which will lead to an increase in the demand for the gamification market which is expected to surge the AI in the telecommunication market during the forecast period.
- However, cybersecurity issues remain a major challenging factor for the growth of the gamification market in the forecast period.
Global Gamification Market: Key Market Dynamics
- The enhancement in marketing advertisement helps to increase brand awareness and improve the client demand which will enhance the growth for the market in the projected period.
- The lack of awareness about the new technologies remains a challenging factor that will hamper the growth of the market.
- Highly adoption in the digital platform enhances customer loyalty that provides a reward in the form of digital coupons which is excepted to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- In the e-learning platform, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) enhance the learning experience to improve knowledge and productivity for the business growth hence, it anticipated creating a positive impact on the market’s growth.
Global Gamification Market: Regional Overview
The Asia-Pacific is one of the leading region in the for adoption of new technologies which is significant to grow the market in the forecast period. Where China is also a major market player for the global industry in the region. Moreover, China is a huge emerging market for the games with a major advantage for purchasing power. Furthermore, Digital India is advancing will a wide range across citizens of the country which will lead to improve delivery and promote access to information and e-services.
Hence, the growing adoption of new emerging technologies and digital platform in the market are projected to increase the growth of the Asia-Pacific region.
According to the Boo Games (under the European Union) is projected to be one of the prominent digital gaming markets in the world. The leading nations players in the European game industry are France, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, and the Nordicwhich will enhanced the market growth in the region in the forecast period.. The digital gaming industry is an important and fast-growing sector in the region. Moreover, the UK, France, Germany, and Scandinavia are the major game publishers in the region. The European game industries are present mostly for Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) for the new emerging networks adoption. According to the Association for UK Interactive Entertainment, game industries are enhancing where the UK country consists of 2000 games firms from new micro studios developing games for enhancing the mobile market and 64% of all registered games industries in the UK which were incorporated supercharged for the smartphone revolution.
Therefore, with the leading and growing demand for the networks and technologies in the region will be projected to lead the demand for the market
Global Gamification Market: Key Players Overview
Microsoft Corporation is a global multinational technology company that provides support, licenses manufacture and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computer. The company is one of the major providers for AI-powered cloud services. Moreover, Microsoft enhanced the telecommunications organization by providing security, network efficiency and scalability, also increase the new and existing services. Gamification helps you to keep your employees engaged and motivated to deliver their best performance. Gamification can help the employee to engage in many different roles, create awards, and monitor the performance of the user. Furthermore, in 2018 the company introduce more than 30 games stage and 18 console launch with 15 world premiere for enhance its games development industries and its services.
- SAP SE:
SAP SE is a European multinational software corporation that incorporates the key business functions of an organization. The company is a major leader in enterprise application software as well as help the organization of all sizes. Also, it provides enterprise application software and software-related services globally. And it operates through the On-premise and cloud segments. Moreover, the SAP Cloud platform where gamification allows the fast introduction of the gamification concepts into applications. Also, it includes an online development and operations environment for analyzing the process. And the built-in analytics module includes an advanced analysis to enhanced the game concepts. In 2018, SAP SE Announced that it has completed its acquisition of Callidus Software Inc. which will enhance the sales and training tools.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities for our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities for our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020