Fermented Ingredients Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
Global Fermented Ingredients Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Fermented Ingredients Market by Type (Amino Acid, Organic Acid, Polymer, Biogas, Antibiotics, Vitamins, Industrial Enzymes), by Process (Batch Fermentation, Continuous Fermentation, Aerobics Fermentation, Anaerobic Fermentation), by Form (Liquid, Dry), by Application ( Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Paper, Feed, Personal Care, Biofuel, Others), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Fermented Ingredientsmarket is estimated to reach USD 43.5 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.1% during the review period.
- Biochemical synthesis of an organic compound by microorganism is defined as fermentation
- Fermented ingredients are used in various industries food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and others which helps to enhance the product and last for longer.
- Batch fermentation is widely used in these industries to ensure better quality of end product.
Global Fermented Ingredients Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing demand for fermented ingredients from cosmetics and personal care sectors due to its benefits for improving overall skin health has anticipated to drivethe fermented ingredients market growth
- Rising awareness regarding food preservation in order to increase shelf life of food products has expected to boost the growth of the fermented ingredients
- Inconsistent availability of raw materials and high cost of raw materials may hinder the growth of the market during the forecasted period
Request Sample PDF of Global Fermented Ingredients Market:
Global Fermented Ingredients Market: Regional Overview
Europe is expected to dominate the fermented ingredients market during the forecasted period owing to the increasing need forfood & beverage. Increasing consumer’s inclination towards the use of fermented food & ingredients due to benefits offered by them such as the human digestive system, further helping in increasing immunity and brain function. According to FoodDrinkEurope, the European Union is the largest exporter of food & drink products. In 2017, the European Union’s food & beverages export reached USD 127.4 billion.
- Asia Pacific
The Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing region in the fermented ingredients market. Some of the major factors such as increasing awareness amongst people regarding the health and nutritional benefits, increase in consumption of processed food and increasing application of fermented ingredients in the production of alcohol are driving the market growth. For instance, according to Direct China Chamber of Commerce, revenue generated by alcoholic drink was USD 293.5 billion in 2019.
Global Fermented Ingredients Market: Key Players Overview
- AJINOMOTO CO.,INC:
AJINOMOTO CO.,INC, is one of the global manufacturers of high-quality amino acid, specialty chemicals seasonings, pharmaceuticals and food & beverages. It is engaged in providing products and services through business segments namely Japanese food products, International food product, life support and healthcare. The company have 121 manufacturing plants and has a strong sales network in over 130 countries across the globe. In February 2017, AJINOMOTO CO.,INC launched L-cystine a pharmaceutical-grade product for North American customers. L-cystine is non essential amino acid used in pharmaceutical products.
DuPontis is U.S. based one of the leading chemical manufacturing industry across the globe. The company operates through electronics & imaging, transportation & industrial, nutrition & bioscience, and safety & construction business segment. DuPont has a strong geographical network with research & development, manufacturing, and offices in more than 70 countries. In July 2019, DuPont opened a new probiotics fermentation unit at its Rochester, New York, facility with an aim to increase the capacity of probiotics for the dietary supplement and food and beverage industries.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone:+1 (720) 306 9020