Europe Angioplasty Balloons Market Industry Share, Size, Growth, Demands, Revenue, Top Leaders and Forecast
Europe Angioplasty balloons market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to grow at a CAGR of 1.2% in the above-mentioned forecast period.
Angioplasty balloons (also referred as percutaneous transluminal angioplasty) is basically a minimally invasive endovascular procedure that is utilized to open narrowed or blocked arteries or veins to treat arterial atherosclerosis. It uses a balloon attached to a catheter that’s inserted into an artery and then next, the balloon is inflated at the same place where the deposits of plaque have narrowed or closed off the channel for blood flow. There are different types of the angioplasty balloons are plain old balloon angioplasty, drug-coated balloon (DCB) angioplasty, cutting balloons, scoring balloons, and stent graft balloon catheter which are widely used in various end use such as cath labs, hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgery centers and diagnostic centers.
The growing number of increase in the incidence of cardiovascular diseases with heart diseases becoming a major cause of fatalities along with increase in the geriatric population in both developed and developing countries and are the significant factors responsible for driving the growth of the angioplasty balloons market in the above-mentioned forecast period. Moreover, the factors such as various technological advancements, increasing healthcare expenditure and increasing preference for minimally invasive procedures as compared to conventional surgeries, the various benefits of minimally invasive surgeries such as reduced surgical pain, injury, scarring, hospital stay, higher accuracy, and speedy recovery time are encouraging more patients to opt for minimally invasive balloon angioplasty surgeries are estimated to boost the market’s growth. Additionally, the growing incidence of target disease and the favorable government policies and increasing coronary and peripheral interventions also heighten the overall growth of the market. On the other hand, the factors such as high costs associated with the procedure coupled with stiffness of the device are estimated to obstruct the market’s growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. The high investment in research and development is also one of the restraint that hampers the overall growth of the market.
Full Report : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-angioplasty-balloons-market
Europe Angioplasty Balloons Market Scope and Market Size
- Angioplasty balloons market is segmented on the basis of type, material, balloon type, disease indication and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- On the basis of type, the angioplasty balloons market is segmented into plain old balloon angioplasty, drug-coated balloon (DCB) angioplasty, cutting balloons, scoring balloons, and stent graft balloon catheter.
- On the basis of material, the angioplasty balloons market is segmented into nylon, polyurethane, silicone urethane co-polymers and other.
- On the basis of balloon type, the angioplasty balloons market is segmented into semi-compliant and non-compliant.
- On the basis of disease indication, the angioplasty balloons market is segmented into coronary angioplasty, venous angioplasty, carotid angioplasty, renal artery angioplasty and peripheral angioplasty.
- On the basis of end user, the angioplasty balloons market is segmented into cath labs, hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgery centers and diagnostic centers.
Angioplasty balloons market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to angioplasty balloons market.
Some of the major players operating in the angioplasty balloons market report are Medtronic, BD, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott, AngioDynamics, B. Braun Melsungen AG., Biomerics, BIOTRONIK, Cook, Cardinal Health, Hexacath, JOTEC GmbH, CTK biotech, Inc, Koninklijke Philips N.V.., MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Panmed Health-care, Nipro Medical Corporation, Palex Medical, Stryker, Teleflex Incororated and Terumo Corporation among others.