Digital Process Automation Market is Estimated to Reach USD 13.8 Billion in 2024
The global digital process automation market is estimated to reach USD 13.8 billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 13.5%. Increasing using exponential technologies, advancing in demand for robotic process automation and boost efficiency and quality by reducing manual processes are expected to drive the digital process automation market. However, data security act as a restrain to the market during the forecast period. Increasing use of artificial intelligence and continuous iterative process is identified as an opportunity for digital process automation market.
Digital process automation refers to the fast, rapid and efficiently growing technology. It helps the organization to meet the need of the competitive market. It is use to deliver market with fast productivity, reduce cost and overheads and reduce time.
Some key players in digital process automation IBM Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., Appian, Software AG, SS&C Technologies, Inc., Open Text Corporation, Nintex UK Ltd, Bizagi, Mindtree Ltd., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, Infosys Limited, Novatio Solutions., Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd and HelpSystems among other.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/digital-process-automation-market-sample-pdf/
Digital Process Automation Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global digital process automation market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into file transfer automation and robotic process automation. By technology type the digital process automation market is segmented into cloud, data analytics, mobility, internet of things (IoT), and digital commerce. By service type the digital process automation market is segmented into human resource, information technology, customer service, finance and marketing. By end use industry, the market is segmented into health & life science, energy, government, manufacturing, technology, education, food & beverage and others.
Digital Process Automation Market: Report Scope
The report on the digital process automation market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Digital Process Automation Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/digital-process-automation-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Digital Process Automation Market include:
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Software AG
- SS&C Technologies, Inc.
- Open Text Corporation
- Nintex UK Ltd
- Mindtree Ltd
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
- Infosys Limited
- Novatio Solutions
- Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd
- PMG Worldwide LLC.
- Bonitasoft, S.A.
- Other Key Companies
Digital Process Automation Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Digital Process Automation Market, by Type
- File Transfer Automation
- Robotic Process Automation
Digital Process Automation Market, by Technology Type
- Data Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Digital Commerce
Digital Process Automation Market by, Service
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Customer Service
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/digital-process-automation-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Digital Process Automation Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the global market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS — PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- DIGITAL PROCESS AUTOMATION MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2017–2024)
- DIGITAL PROCESS AUTOMATION MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2017–2024)
- DIGITAL PROCESS AUTOMATION MARKET BY SERVICE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2017–2024)
- DIGITAL PROCESS AUTOMATION MARKET BY END USER INDUSTRY, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2017–2024)
- DIGITAL PROCESS AUTOMATION MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2017–2024)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/digital-process-automation-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com