COVID19:MICRO SERVER IC MARKET TO REACH USD 6.4 MICRO SERVER IC MARKET TO REACH USD 6.4 BILLION BY 2027 |
Global Micro Server IC Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Micro Server IC Market by Component (Software, Hardware, Services), by Processor Type (Intel, AMD, ARM), by Application (Internet Data Centers, Analytics, Media Storage, Cloud Computing and Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Micro Server IC Market is estimated to reach USD 6.4 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 43.7% during the review period.
- The Micro server IC requires less maintenance and operational requirement as well as less computational power as compare to traditional servers
- Moreover, these server are mainly deployed in medium scale enterprise which will lead to fuel the growth of micro server IC market in the forecast period.
Global Micro Server IC Market: Key Market Dynamics
- The growing adoption rate by data center across the developing as well as developed countries will lead to improve the demand of the market in the forecast period.
- According to the US Department of Energy Report in 2015, the data center space in China is increasing a rate more than 15% annually and up to 10% annually in the overall APAC region. However, the micro server helps to reduce the electricity bills as well as reduce the operation cost of a data center.
- The lack of design standard between vendor solution and customized clustering software will hamper the adoption in big data center platform.
- Micro server System on a Chip (SoC) design has a TDP (thermal design power) of below 20W with the comparison of 90W-plus used by high-end servers. Hence, it will lead to improve the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Request Sample PDF of Global Micro Server IC Market:
Global Micro Server IC Market: Regional Overview
The region is witness to be one of the major player for the technological advancement in the countries such as China and India. With the increasing in data center as well as cloud-based technologies will enhance the economic growth in India, China and Japan, which has a huge potential for the Internet connectively. According to the Center for Global Development, more than 75% of China is registered enterprise is being small and medium enterprise which will enhance the economic growth.
Hence, the region is projected to increase in the growth of startups and business growth in the forecast period.
According to the European Commission, the EU digital strategy is aim to boost the citizens and businesses to target its digital transformation growth. Whereas, the region is one of the major player in the growth of technology market, which will lead to enhance the growth of the micro server in the coming year. According to the Alliance for Internet of Things Innovation, in 2018 the European commission has introduce its new plans for Horizon Europe to enhance research and innovation programs and digital European programme.
Hence, these innovation and investment by the government in the region may fuel the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Global Micro Server IC Market: Key Players Overview
- Dell Inc.:
The company is an American multinational computer technology which sells, repair, develops and supports computers. Whereas, the company offers desktops, laptops, tablets, monitors and printers. In 2019, the Dell EMC has introduced thoroughbred machine learning server for the data center and at the edge, it is one of the most powerful in the AI server. Whereas, the company provides Dell PowerEdge C5220 microserver which help build a cost-effective data center.
- Arm Limited:
It is a semiconductor and software design company which is a world leading technology provider of Silicon IP and custom SOCs. The embedded ARM microserver platform is measured the smallest network server with fully equipped to manage the storage while connected to net. However, the Arm based microserver mars 400 benefits the smallest failure domain to OSD level with the compared centralized server platform. Whereas it provides a maximum of 100 watt of power.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020