COVID19:Global Automotive Shielding Market is estimated to reach USD 12 Billion by 2025
The Global Automotive Shielding Market is estimated to reach USD 12 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.8 %, says forencis research (FSR).
Automotive shielding is used to protect automotive electronics and components from heat and electromagnetic interference (EMI). In the automotive world, increase of electronic devices and components has caused major concerns such as radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI. To resolve this issues, EMI and heat shielding is required. EMI shielding is used for proper functioning of electronic systems and heat shielding is used to protect vehicle components from the adverse effect of heat by providing thermal management. Automotive shielding is mainly used in electrical components, turbocharger, engine compartment, exhaust systems and underbody of the automotive vehicle where excessive heat is generated.
Automotive Shielding Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rise in Demand of Electric Vehicles
Automotive manufacturers are engaged in developing innovative technologies that would provide better connectivity solutions. The development of innovative technologies is an outcome of the growing demand for luxurious and smart vehicles. Rise in demand for electric and autonomous vehicles has boosted the demand for electric systems. As per the data shared by the Edison Electric Institute, in 2018, the total sales of electric vehicles in the United States raised 81%, when compared to 2017. Thus, the demand for electric vehicles has expected to drive the automotive shielding market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-shielding-market-sample-pdf/
Advantages Associated with Heat Shields
Heatshield plays an important role in managing the adverse effect of heat in vehicles. It protects heat from reaching out to components and transmission tunnels by lowering the temperature and keeping them cool. Some of the advantages associated with the heat shield is fueling the market growth. Advantages with the automotive exhaust insulation method that helps in boosting fuel mileage and lower emissions. Also, thermal insulation wraps help in increasing the power of the vehicle and minimizes the consumption of fuel. Header-pipe heat wrap helps in reducing underbody temperature up to 50% that lowers heat from the exhaust system keeps the car cooler from inside. Thus, automotive insulation products protect the vehicle from unnecessary damage and repairs which increases vehicle lifespan.
Hence, advantages associated with heat shields are anticipated to boost the automotive shielding market during the forecast period.
Use of Advanced Technology to Limit Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) issues would grow continuously as there is a rise in luxury vehicles. The safety of these vehicles and occupants would depend on the advanced system. With ongoing advancements, the Electronic engineers have come up with ways that would limit EMI. Electronic systems or components need to carry proper electromagnetic (EM) shields by adding magnetic, conductive materials or by applying a faraday shield while designing which is likely to act as a barrier against radiation fields. The use of electronic filtering can act as a block to unwanted frequencies and allow required frequencies to pass with minimal impact.
Thus, the use of advanced technology to limit electromagnetic interference (EMI) will impact market growth.
Automotive Shielding Market: Key Segments
- Based on Type: Heat Shield and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Shield
- By Material: Metal and Non- Metal
- Based on Application: Heat and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
- By Vehicle Type: Internal Combustion Engine (ICE), Electric Vehicles (EVs), and
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Automotive Shielding Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-shielding-market-request-methodology/
Automotive Shielding Market: Report Scope
The report on the automotive shielding market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Automotive Shielding Market include:
- Laird (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Tenneco Inc.
- Morgan Advanced Materials PLC
- ElringKlinger AG
- Dana Inc
- Schaffner Holding AG
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA Preference Shares
- 3M Co
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
- Tech-Etch, Inc.
Automotive Shielding Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Automotive Shielding Market, by Type
- Heat Shield
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Shield
Automotive Shielding Market, by Material
Automotive Shielding Market, by Application
- Engine Compartment
- Exhaust System
- Transmission Tunnel
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
Electronic Braking Systems
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Fuel Control Systems
- Infotainment Head Unit
- Collision Avoidance Radar
- Navigation-Radio Combination
- Electric Motors
- Control Area Networks (CAN)
Automotive Shielding Market, by Vehicle Type
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
- Electric Vehicles (EVs)
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-shielding-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Automotive Shielding Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS — PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- AUTOMOTIVE SHIELDING MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2018–2025)
- AUTOMOTIVE SHIELDING MARKET BY MATERIAL, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2018–2025)
- AUTOMOTIVE SHIELDING MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2018–2025)
- AUTOMOTIVE SHIELDING MARKET BY VEHICLE TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2018–2025)
- AUTOMOTIVE SHIELDING MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2018–2025)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-shielding-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com