COVID19: FOOD SAFETY TESTING MARKET TO REACH USD 30.4 BILLION BY 2027 | CAGR 6.4% — FORENCIS RESEARCH
Global Food Safety Testing Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Food Safety Testing Market by Test (Pathogens, Genetically Modified Organism (GMO), Pesticides, Allergens, Mycotoxin, Heavy Metals, Others), by Technology (Traditional, Rapid), by End-use (Meat, Poultry, and Seafood, Processed Food, Dairy Products, Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, Others),by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global food safety testing market is estimated to reach USD 30.4Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.4% during the review period.
- Protecting food service or brands from contamination is essential for foodservice manufacturers and operators which is referred to as food safety testing
- Product or food samples are taken from hospitals, restaurants, hotels, and manufacturing facilities are been sent to the accredited laboratories for microorganisms and allergen testing
- Food safety testing and sanitation vary with food hygiene regulations of the operating country and the product
Global Food Safety Testing Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Growing concern regarding the outbreak of foodborne diseases has lead to stringent food safety regulations by various food authorizes, which is further expected to drive the food safety testing market growth
- Increasing demand for convenience and packaged food products have anticipated to drive the growth of food safety testing
- Limited supporting infrastructure in developing countries has expected to hinder the growth of the food safety testing market during the forecasted period
Request Sample PDF of Global Food Safety Testing Market:
Global Food Safety Testing Market: Regional Overview
Europeis anticipated to dominate theglobal food safety testing market owing to high disease prevalence of food-related allergies among consumers. This can beattributed to an increasingreliance on safety testing procedures. Moreover, enforcement of stringent regulator norms in the region has anticipated to drive the market growth. For instance, the food safety standards such as EU Reference Laboratories (EURLs), Reference Laboratories (NRLs), and Control Laboratories (CLs) are some of the authorities are responsible for maintaining food standards and protecting consumer health by ensuring the quality of the food supply chain in the region.
The Asia-Pacific is anticipated tobe the fastest-growing market in the food safety testing market during the forecasted period. This is attributed tothe growing international trade which has mandated food safety testing to comply with the regulatory standards. Government of different countries in the region has put regulation in place for customers, producers, and regulators to ensure the food safety and quality which in turn fuelling food safety testing market in the region.
Global Food Safety Testing Market: Key Players Overview
- SGS SA:
SGS SA is one of the world’s leading verification, inspection, testing and certification company. The company has a strong global network with more than 2,600 offices and laboratories located across the globe. SGS SA operates in four core segments including testing, inspection, certification, and verification. In January 2018, the company acquired Vanguard Sciences Inc. (US), a provider of chemical, microbiological, and physical testing for food products with an aim to extend its testing capacities in the U.S.
- Eurofins Scientific:
Eurofins Scientificis and Europe-based company engaged in providing testing and support services to the environment, food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic products. The company operates through more than 900 companies and more than 800 laboratories in over 50 countries across the globe. In October 2018, Eurofins Scientific acquired EnvironeX Group Inc. (Canada), a testing service provider to agriculture, food, pharmaceuticals, and environmental sectors with an aim to extend its footprints in Canada.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone:+1 (720) 306 9020