COVID19: Automotive Fuel Injection System Market is Projected to Reach Around USD 87.7 Billion by 2027
The Global Automotive Fuel Injection System Market is projected to reach around USD 87.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.4%.
The fuel injection system is an important mechanism for mixing fuel with air in an internal combustion engine. The main function of this system is to initiate and control the combustion process by providing the right amount of fuel at the right time and in a suitable condition. The fuel injection systems not only manage the performance of the engine but also helps in improving fuel economy and lowering carbon emission. The injection system consists of different components such as sensors, fuel pump, fuel rail, injectors, regulators, and others.
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing Need for Lowering CO2 Emission
Increasing environmental concern worldwide is generating demand for the low volatile organic compounds (VOC) emitting automotive vehicles. Thus, governments have set strict emission standards, which puts pressure on vehicle manufacturers to need new ways to reduce emissions. The fuel injection system continuously adjusts the mixing of fuel with air that changes during engine speed, load, coolant temperature, air temperature, throttle position, and other operating conditions. This allows electronic fuel injection (EFI) to provide an air/fuel (A/F) ratio which helps in lowering CO2 emissions.
Therefore, the increasing need for lowering CO2 emission is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-fuel-injection-system-market-sample-pdf/
Rising Demand for Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Fuel Injection system are used to inject fuel into the engine due to this process only required fuel is used by the engine which results in better fuel economy. Automotive manufacturers are using innovative technologies such as direct fuel injection which increases the engine’s efficiency and helps in lowering fuel consumption by 1 to 3%. For instance, a vehicle using direct fuel injection can have fuel savings of USD 120 to USD 840 in a period of 10 years.
Thus, rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles is anticipated to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Growing Adoption of Electric Vehicles
Electric vehicles run on electric motor instead of an internal combustion engine. To power, the electric motor large traction battery pack is required and it must be plugged into a wall outlet or charging station to charge. This vehicle emits no exhaust from the tailpipe as it runs on electricity and does not contain any fuel components such as fuel tank, fuel line, fuel pump, and others. Thus, the increasing demand for electric vehicles globally is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period. For instance, as per the data shared by the Edison Electric Institute, in 2018, the total sales of electric vehicles in the United States raised 81%, when compared to 2017.
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market: Key Segments
- Based on Type of Fuel Injectors: Single-Point or Throttle-Body Injection, Port or Multipoint Fuel Injection, Direct Injection, and Sequential Fuel Injection.
- Based on Component: Fuel Tank, Fuel Pump, Pressure Regulator, Fuel Filter, Fuel Accumulator, Fuel Injectors, and Others.
- Based on Fuel Type: Diesel, Gasoline, and Others.
- Based on Sales Channel: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Aftermarket.
- Based on Vehicle Type: Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV) and Hybrid Vehicles.
- Based on Region Covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Automotive Fuel Injection System Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-fuel-injection-system-market-request-methodology/
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market: Report Scope
The report on the automotive fuel injection system market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Automotive Fuel Injection System Market include:
- Continental AG (Germany) (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Delphi Technologies (Ireland)
- DENSO CORPORATION (Japan)
- Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co., Ltd. (Itlay)
- Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- TI Fluid Systems (UK)
- Carter Fuel Systems (US)
- Keihin Corporation (Japan)
- Other Key Companies
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Type of Fuel Injectors
- Single-Point or Throttle-Body Injection
- Port or Multipoint Fuel Injection
- Direct Injection
- Sequential Fuel Injection
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Component
- Fuel Tank
- Fuel Pump
- Pressure Regulator
- Fuel Filter
- Fuel Accumulator
- Fuel Injectors
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-fuel-injection-system-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Fuel Type
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Sales Channel
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
- Hybrid Vehicles
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market worldwide?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the world?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario globally?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS — PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET BY TYPE OF FUEL INJECTORS, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019–2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019–2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET BY FUEL TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019–2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET BY SALES CHANNEL, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019–2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET BY VEHICLE TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019–2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019–2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-fuel-injection-system-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com