COVID Impact: Synthetic Zeolites Market is Projected to Reach a Value of Over USD 6.4 Billion by 2027
The Global Synthetic Zeolites Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 6.4 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 2.3%.
Synthetic zeolites are crystalline aluminosilicates manufactured in a thermal process. It is thermal and chemical stable, and they can easily recover and recycled with minimal loss of activity. Thus, synthetic zeolites have a broad range of industrial, commercial and consumer uses. The three primary applications of synthetic zeolites are as catalysts, desiccants or adsorbents and in detergents. It is classified as safe, low risk chemicals and have existing regulatory approval for use in a broad number of applications. Synthetic zeolites would not be expected to bioaccumulate within living organisms and therefore have not exhibited secondary toxicity such as carcinogenosis nor reproductive toxicity.
Synthetic Zeolites Market: Drivers & Challenges
Increasing Demand from Detergent Industry
Detergent generally consist of surfactants, builder and cobuilder, bleaching agents, additives for secondary benefits and enzymes. Zeolites are basically hydrated crystalline aluminium silicates which function as ion exchangers and make the water soft by removing calcium, magnesium and other ions. The different zeolite types A, P, X and AX and their advantages over previously used phosphate builders are described. The emphasis on compact detergents has increased the demand for zeolite builders. The most common builders used in the detergent are synthetic zeolites. Zeolites are solid ion exchangers which trap the divalent ions inside the solid particles and are used for the production of biodegradable detergents. Thus, the demand for zeolite from detergent industry is increasing which is expected to boost the global synthetic zeolite market during the forecasted period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/synthetic-zeolites-market-sample-pdf/
Increasing Demand for Adsorbent
The global demand for adsorbent is majorly driven by the oil & gas, packaging, air separation, and water treatment industries due to government regulations on wastewater treatment and environmental regulations regarding increasing air pollution levels. The zeolite has unique ion exchange and sorption properties which make it use for removal of heavy metals from waste solution. Waste products from various industries are employed to modify zeolite for the improvement of adsorption capacity. Compared to natural zeolite, modified and synthetic zeolites have higher cation exchange capacities and sorption performance. Sorption process of three kinds of zeolites was generally spontaneous and endothermic, and removal mechanism of heavy metal ions was by adsorption and ion exchange processes.
Thus, the synthetic zeolite has high sorption and ion exchange capacity, which is likely to fulfill the demand for increasing adsorbent.
Synthetic Zeolites Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on function: Ion-Exchange, Adsorption/Molecular Sieves, and Catalyst
- Segmentation based on type: Zeolite A, Type X, Type Y, Ultra-Stable Y (USY), and Zsm-5
- Segmentation based on application: Detergent Builde, Drying, Separation, and Adsorption Catalytic, Cracking, and Specialties
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Synthetic Zeolites Market: Report Scope
The report on the Synthetic Zeolites market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Synthetic Zeolites Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/synthetic-zeolites-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Synthetic Zeolites Market include:
- Albemarle Corporation. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- BASF SE
- Honeywell International Inc.
- R. Grace & Co.
- Tosoh Corporation
- SHOWA DENKO K.K.
- Zeochem AG
- KNT Grou
- ARKEMA SA
- Zeolyst International
- HUIYING CHEMICAL INDUSTRY (QUANZHOU)CO., LTD
- CWK Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH
- PQ Corporation
- Ningbo Jiahe New Materials Technology Co., Ltd
- Sorbead India
- Dalian Haixin Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
- GCMIL (Gujarat Credo Mineral Industries Ltd)
- Industrias Químicas del Ebro, S.A.
- Other Key Companies
Synthetic Zeolites Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Synthetic Zeolites Market, by Function
- Adsorbent/Molecular Sieve
Synthetic Zeolites Market, by Type
- Zeolite A
- Type X
- Type Y
- Ultra-Stable Y (USY)
Synthetic Zeolites Market, by Application
- Detergent Builde
- Drying, Separation, and Adsorption 86
- Catalytic, Cracking
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/synthetic-zeolites-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Synthetic Zeolites Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions Answered by The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL SYNTHETIC ZEOLITES MARKET BY FUNCTION, Market Size in USD Billion (2019–2027)
- GLOBAL SYNTHETIC ZEOLITES MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Billion (2019–2027)
- GLOBAL SYNTHETIC ZEOLITES MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Billion (2019–2027)
- GLOBAL SYNTHETIC ZEOLITES MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Billion (2019–2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/synthetic-zeolites-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com